Frerolls for latinos

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know if you have noticed, this goes for the Latin players. As of 2018, they have removed the $ 200 tournament for Latin American players. And they have also released the two weekly freerolls for Argentines. One of the main reasons why I preferred to play at 888 was because you could build a bankroll from these freerolls, it's really a pity that they took them out. Does anyone know if this was final?

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The LATAM 888 Poker tournament every Monday I was used to play this freerool too but unfortunately it was quit from 888 and now we have to wait if another type of freerools for latins Americans come back to the lobby of poker room.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The LATAM 888 poker tournament every Monday I was used to play this freerool too but unfortunately it was quit from 888 and now we have to wait if another type of freerools for latins Americans come back to the lobby of poker room.
That tournament also had tickets for the Sunday challenge for the top 3 positions. I have consulted the support 888 and have given me a vague answer saying that these tournaments were organized by 3rd party and did not depend on them. I hope they add some freeroll for the Latino community soon

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know why Latinos always try to exclude us from tournaments or poker forums, I know English is the language that must be used at all times, but there are cases that equals you in translation due to internet failures or mistakes with the translator. and they expel you, the same does not happen with the Russians who make more mistakes and have more tolerance .. I had a bad experience in GIPSYTEAM I became a member to participate in a freeroll that was released in December and in the forum I always use English but they never They responded to their concerns and comments and the worst they put racist comments against the Brazilians. .. for example they said that because they let so many shits into their freerolls etc etc ... there is no respect ... we Latinos also have purchasing power !!!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LoL

:mad:
and leave a comment saying .... if Facebook had been in their hands it would have been only a school chat of Russian boys spoiled and income
:mad:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in 888 also removed some national freerolls. sad, we only have to wait for some new freerolls offers.