Freeroll Bankroll Building Opportunity - SportsBetting Micro Series

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

Couldn't find a post about it, so wanted people to be aware of a great opportunity to build a freeroll bankroll.

SportsBetting currently has three freerolls with $11 ticket prizes to their Main Event on November 29 at 3:00 p.m. ET. These freerolls are on November 26 at 3:00 p.m. (80 tickets), 4:00 p.m. (40 tickets) and 6:00 p.m. (80 tickets).

Yes, that's Thanksgiving Day. For those who had no other plans, that might be good news and hopefully less competition.

As I plan on creating a personal bankroll challenge off freerolls once I unlock Silver Status here, I'm hoping these will be a great kick start to the challenge!

Take care.

Last edited:
gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

Couldn't find a post about it, so wanted people to be aware of a great opportunity to build a freeroll bankroll.

SportsBetting currently has three freerolls with $11 ticket prizes to their Main Event on November 29 at 3:00 p.m. ET. These freerolls are on November 26 at 3:00 p.m. (80 tickets), 4:00 p.m. (40 tickets) and 6:00 p.m. (80 tickets).

Yes, that's Thanksgiving Day. For those who had no other plans, that might be good news and hopefully less competition.

As I plan on creating a personal bankroll challenge off freerolls once I unlock Silver Status here, I'm hoping these will be a great kick start to the challenge!

Take care.

Great opportunity to build a BR, I will take a look at it!
Thanks for the info, good luck to all! :)

S

SamboNice

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What all Sport Books Support Usa And Which ones are highly Trusted And Dependable

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management