Freeroll

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently joined cardschat and also set up an account with intertops. They had a Freeroll yesterday evening and I wanted to play in that tournament, but it wasn't available to me. Do I need to make a deposit first or something else? Thanks, Eddie

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As @MattRyder said there were for sure some restriction about this freeroll and it wasn't for sure cardschat freeroll (maybe it was vipgrinders freeroll). Today you have jackpotfreeroll in intertops. Password to this freeroll is on jackpotfreeroll website.

If you want to play in intertops remember that if you win anything in freeroll there you have to make 50% rake of what you won before making withdraw.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And as it says in the requirements for CC freerolls, try not to write just to get to a number, Debbie and the other administrators will simply delete the comments that are not of real interest to participate in the conversations, I also suggest that you do not apply immediately when reaching the 75 comments since sometimes it takes them a little more time to be reviewed, my advice, wait until you get to 100 comments and apply, then wait for two or three weeks and that's it, hope you make it to the CardsChat Freeroll Club ;)

mafioso777

mafioso777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in the list of tournaments he is