Free rolls

R

rayner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably been asked a lot. But is there any poker room that offers free rolls the way Betonline used to?

L

lantz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have found that ACR/BC are best for the number of freerolls they give you access to by far but can only be on one or the other site at a time. But if you bomb out on one the other site usually ready with late reg. Good luck

R

rayner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
newb

Total newbie. What do the acronyms stand for. sorry.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I don't know any site where you can play that much freerolls as you can play at BOL last year. That plenty of freerolls was really huge.
But there're still some good rooms for freerolls. I like ACR and RedStar Poker. Or you can play at RedKings, same poker network with RedStar, they give you lotsa freeroll tickets when you register.. I think these rooms have more freerolls than other sites nowadays.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Now I don't know any site where you can play that much freerolls as you can play at BOL last year. That plenty of freerolls was really huge.
But there're still some good rooms for freerolls. I like ACR and RedStar Poker. Or you can play at RedKings, same poker network with RedStar, they give you lotsa freeroll tickets when you register.. I think these rooms have more freerolls than other sites nowadays.

Just remember not all countries are able to play with all the poker rooms, so know the restrictions in your country.

xxxREAPERxxx

xxxREAPERxxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline used to have awesome hourly freerolls,,i stopped playin there not long after they took them away,,im not sure about other sites but i like ACR and BCP for the most offered freerolls.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try the ACR , BCP Fr's , i just made top 10 in the fr leader board last week and won a seat in a 55.00 tourny , well worth the grind. glgl

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been on 888 poker and there are some freerolls there to play.

F

FabioLmkds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, has freeroll $ 10 on demand 270 players with 30 min late registration. Where the top 10 receives awards. If you want freeroll I believe that the ACR has the highest number per day .. even being a full bingo.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR has many freerolls , 10$ on demand running every hour , then when you win some $$ play the 75$/100$ tournament with 11cents buyin , it's a freeroll almost , ACR offers to players to build their bankroll ,
easy to be ITM , players play very loose , many fish :) , I have been in the FT many times , give it a try . Also there are many other freerolls besides 10$ on demand , check on the lobby (tourney=) sort by buyin ) .
Gl

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AmericasCardRoom for freerolls, no strings...

Probably been asked a lot. But is there any poker room that offers free rolls the way Betonline used to?

The nice thing about ACR's freerolls is that there are a lot of them, no tickets or other bs to enter. But if you value money over experience, ACR freebies only pay the final table (top ten). Been 11th too many times to count.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
America Cardroom I think offers the best freerolls right now but you can also try intertops or 64Spades, Both of them are not very well known but they offer some freerolls.

B

B1961579

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, America's Card Room is a great site for freerolls. Hourly $10 tournies. Only top ten get any money, though. Good place to hone your skills, if you're new to the game and needing the practice. Once you have a bit of a bankroll, try moving up to the micro sit-n-gos. Good luck!

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The nice thing about ACR's freerolls is that there are a lot of them, no tickets or other bs to enter. But if you value money over experience, ACR freebies only pay the final table (top ten). Been 11th too many times to count.

I hate this crap. Been there too lol. But anyway I think it's better to be a bubble boy than blow a tourney from the beginning. It just means you are good in this game :cool:

If you have never been a bubble boy you are doing something wrong. (c)