Free Beer from PKR!

M

MaxiRodriguez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recieved this email earlier trying to persuade me to deposit. Made me lol.

Good friends. Good times. Ice cold beer. It doesn't get any better than this!

Deposit $25 or more on PKR between now and midnight Sunday and not only will you be experiencing all the excitement that real money poker brings, we'll also rush a dozen Premium Becks to your door to quench your mighty thirst...

Free beer from PKR - now that's refreshing!

If anyone plays there there might be a lot of drunk donks playing... Good times!

C

chapstick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if it's true, but I dare to dream...

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way man!

Are you serious... Sucks I live in the US and can't get into the PKR, but they are really willing to send you out a 12 pack of Becks...

That is soooo heavy for shipping... it must cost them more than $25 just to ship the brewskis let alone the cost of the beer.

If they do do that thats the most awesome promo I have seen in a looooong time...

Well GL and Rock On Bro... I hope you get my favorite beer delivered to your doorstep!

Moe:cool:

mistuhandy

mistuhandy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is funny if they give you free beer for playing on their site. Why don't give us something that is more useful lol. I refer something that I can use day to day

T

ted80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
eff that...have a beer tourney instead. ITM=shipped beer. you know, make it micro-stakes...i'll be in it every night. i buy so much damned beer due to bein a borderline alkie and all...would be a nice investment to maybe save a little

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow. that's something new! hahaha. too bad im in freakin singapore. free beer with deposit, pretty nifty.

Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doesnt sound like pkr,especially the last part :?
but owk lol..do they give miller?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmmmm....nothing better than FREE BEER imo

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I think this is an awfull idea. I know this is an English site, but for the good of making people understand that poker is legit and to make it legal everwhere I just think its a god awfull idea. I did laugh when I got the e-mail though.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is funny if they give you free beer for playing on their site. Why don't give us something that is more useful lol. A reefer is something that I can use day to day
FYP

swrittenb

swrittenb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems sketchy - what about all the kids who use a parent's credit card to dump a few dollars online to get started? Seems like a lot of verification would be needed to make sure they're not shipping alcohol to minors!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love the drinks as well, haha. :D