"Find this player" on PS

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you right click a player at poker stars you can chose to "find this player" which I use to see if a guy is a multi tabler. I got a message "The player ----- cannot be found" even though the name is taken from the player at the table, so its not that I mis-typed. Can you block players from finding you?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can block people from seeing u

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yes, in the lobby under Options then select Hide from search feature

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks guys. If I MT, do I want to use this? Or does it matter?

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
THINK !

thanks guys. If I MT, do I want to use this? Or does it matter?

Using it OR not can be an advantage OR not. PERSPECTIVE IS REALITY.

Good "luck" either way, Wally

;)

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it if I want to see if a player is playing at other tables. Can indicate if they are a regular grinder or just a slow ass player LOL

F

fortunamanus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars

i do not play on pokerstars. Only fulltilt do you like pokerstars ?? do you play other websites ? which is the best ? are there freerolls on all of them ?

Sixes Full

Sixes Full

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, that means you guys/girls can see all the freeroll bingo games I play. How embarrassing..

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I use it if I want to see if a player is playing at other tables. Can indicate if they are a regular grinder or just a slow ass player LOL
I use the "Find this player function for thhe same reason as above, and I use the "hide feature" as I was being harrased at tables by some former CC members who are just sad little minded ppl.

greenokom

greenokom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It's funny but very ture! Usually a sss players play a MT. if you know that someone play a MT you can guess he is a sss player.

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you right click a player at poker stars you can chose to "find this player" which I use to see if a guy is a multi tabler. I got a message "The player ----- cannot be found" even though the name is taken from the player at the table, so its not that I mis-typed. Can you block players from finding you?
I would say it depends on your style of play when playing lots of tables are you a player that pretty much plays premium hands while multi tabling or do you play like you would if playing 1 table? If you play only premium hands then I would say hide from search because they will pick up on that if I see a player raise pretty big every so often I look to see if they are multi tabling then that tells me they are probably playing premium hand. but thats just me

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the "Find this player function for thhe same reason as above, and I use the "hide feature" as I was being harrased at tables by some former CC members who are just sad little minded ppl.

Why did people from CC come looking after you...seems a little strange. I love those guys that follow people around for like an hour after they were given a bad beat at the tables

S

sherbert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't know you could hide the player search

Thanks!! I didn't know you could hide the search option on Poker Stars. That's good to know and I will more than likely use it. :)

J

justin306

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same, I didn't know that you can do that at stars. I don't play there much, but its a good thing to know

M

michael_usa111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

yep...Lobby / option / select hide from search feature

zveri666

zveri666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never knew about this feature, its great. I'm always gonna use it from now on.

aa88wildbill

aa88wildbill

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they have, hide from search feature on, you won't be able find them.