Favorite US poker site for Tournaments

B

BigGuinea10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I'm new to cardschat and wanted to post to learn which US site everyone prefers 4 small to Mid buying tournaments... Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi BigGuinea10

As a Brit, I can play most sites, with the exception of intertops, which I don't miss at all.

I too like ACR/ BCP, others probably know better than me, but you can play the same tournaments on both.

I am not too sure of your buy-in spread, but will point you in the direction of 3 tournaments on there, which I like to play. (The times are in Uk time, but I guess if you take 5 hours off of them, you'll get ET).

They are:

17:30 $1000.00 Guaranteed KO tourney buy-in $10.75
19:30 $1000.00 Guaranteed Turbo Tourney buy-in $13.20
20:00 $1000.00 Guaranteed Big 10 Tourney buy-in $5.50

I am sure there are similar tournaments that suit you time-zone, if not these above. The only issue is the extra long "Late-registration" period, but after a while you learn to live with it.

Good luck :top:

Last edited by a moderator:
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is the best i'v found with Bovada being right behind them. ACR has typically 5 hours of late registration and un-limited re-entry which really slows down the tournament. Intertops was the worst value for the money.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR I think has the best selection.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the number of players I would say that American Cardroom is the best poker site