My experience with Intertops Poker

S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The software is pretty friendly. No bad beats or turn and river beats every hand. A good player should be able to profit off this site. Daily freerolls for cash tourneys.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very happy for you, maybe I will join you there too soon.

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Give it time

Give it time. If your not seeing any bad beats your not playing well. Been there a year and even thou it my favorite room it is very disappointing. But such as poker. You just have to play for a while. You see the same people everyday due to less traffic. See you there.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The software is pretty friendly. No bad beats or turn and river beats every hand. A good player should be able to profit off this site. Daily Freerolls for cash tourneys.
Donald! is that you? i'm more than a little surprised you would take time to visit our site,Mr.Trump,,,, :ciao: Welcome!

S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...so after my chip leading flush was folded yesterday in the 100 guaranteed. Today i'm down to the final 3 or 4 tables in the 50 Freeroll earlier....I have K 10 and of course get called with 2 7 off...I hit the K he hit the 2...so of course he pushes....and on the turn...5 second freeze up...then the 7 comes up......it's probably in my head, no way it's rigged in a Freeroll....LOL!!!!

I'm starting to do what I did when I caught pokerstars cheating years ago....screen record all my games...

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never tried intertops. But no bad beats seems unreal. those happen everywhere.

J

jwaffles33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it feels weird to me i have had 50 cents on there for years

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You haven't reached the good part yet.

Try to withdraw especially from winnings from a freeroll.

You will understand why it is among the lowest recommended room out there.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You haven't reached the good part yet.
Try to withdraw especially from winnings from a freeroll.
You will understand why it is among the lowest recommended room out there.

ekkk i play in Intertops occasionally, now you got me worried.. can you explain an example of the issue so can better understand?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
...so after my chip leading flush was folded yesterday in the 100 guaranteed. Today i'm down to the final 3 or 4 tables in the 50 Freeroll earlier....I have K 10 and of course get called with 2 7 off...I hit the K he hit the 2...so of course he pushes....and on the turn...5 second freeze up...then the 7 comes up......it's probably in my head, no way it's rigged in a Freeroll....LOL!!!!

The $100 GTD you mention, I believe, is a $1 r-b/a-o. Yep, I agree w/your frustration concerning that hand in the freeroll. I know this; most of the regulars over there will play every trny no matter what buy-in it is. In other words players used to playing higher limits are gonna be in the lower buy-in games as well, so a $1 game is a yawner :sleep: . I've been playing there since late 2013. It's not going to get any better in freerolls, either and you might not want to put a lot of faith in hands like K-10. Some players just don't care and relish at donking w/72. The better low-limit mtt's are on the weekends after 10pm (cst) like tonight is a $200 GTD for $3 and one tomorrow night a $300 GTD for $5. I do wish they had more mtt's that were freezeouts, though. Maybe they'll add some, who knows. Better luck next time, man.

Last edited:
KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

wow .. thanks share that
that is sooooo cheap they take freeroll winnings
seems most these secondary places are weird or crooks.. best we stick with the majors huh?