SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well guys,
Once again it's that time of year!
The holidays you say? Pffft no I'm talking about keep the fish depositing by following the cash road to suckout land!

It seems about this time of this happens, every dominant Ace seems to lose to the weaker kicker, 6/4 offsuit runner runners the straight against flopped trips with a pocket pair.

Just pay attention to your bust outs and see if you weren't ahead after the flop?

Good luck out there!

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like you figured it all out, so why don't you play them rags yourself and make a fortune over the holiday season? :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well guys,
Once again it's that time of year!
The holidays you say? Pffft no I'm talking about keep the fish depositing by following the cash road to suckout land!

It seems about this time of this happens, every dominant Ace seems to lose to the weaker kicker, 6/4 offsuit runner runners the straight against flopped trips with a pocket pair.

Just pay attention to your bust outs and see if you weren't ahead after the flop?

Good luck out there!

Im a fellow rigtard but your as bad as i am on not giving enough information. Would love to see a hand your referring to. Sometimes its just bad play. Sets are one of my weak points but they are also most peoples weak points. They are going to happen. If your complaining about sets loosing to better hands you might of missed all the signs. Unless your flopping set get your money in good and runner runner get you. Then you just have to count it up as not your lucky hand. I like to keep pot small get all cards out and usually that huge raise on the river is a great indication your beat.

As for pairs loosing? Come on man how often do you see just a pair winning online? My aces lost 3/4 times yesterday. Two of the hands i flopped nut boat until he showed deesnuts and took my money. Those are hard to just forget but just a pair of aces? You got a tracker you would see a pair is nothing. Quit playing them like they are the nuts. Track your hands and see how often just a pair win. You will be surprised. Hell i normally wont call an all in with two pair online. But live ill call to pair every time. Unless a flush or straight is possible on board and they are pushing to much. good luck:help: