Endless Rakeback saga at FTP...and other sites'.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else tried to get rakeback applied to an unaffiliated account and seem to get some progress made, but never actually get it?

My account at FTP was made years ago to play playmoney with a friend. I signed up AT FULL TILT so my account has no affiliate.

Now that I play real money games, I have been trying to get rakeback for quite some time. It only seems fair that if many of the players at the table pay less in rake, that I should be able to too.

Am i the only one? Seems like I hear stories of folks getting rakeback.

Here is my correspondence since last year with full tilt poker and Rakeback Pros.

I am sparing you the entire ordeal. I started speking with Full Tilt about rakeback much earlier than these messages.

Full Tilt Poker said:
Re: Full Tilt Poker - Rakeback Inquiry (KMMxxxxxxxxxxxxxL0KM)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:00 AM
From:"Full Tilt Poker - Support" <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
To:"James xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Hello James,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us about rakeback.

We expect that you will hear shortly from our preferred affiliate partner, RakeBackPros.com. We have sent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Regards,

Zbigniew
Full Tilt Poker Support

I wait... Nothing happens... I contact Rakeback Pros and copy them the email from Fulltilt

rakeback pros said:
Full Tilt Poker is trying to accommodate players who have previously been unable to receive rakeback. We have been able to offer players rakeback in the past and if we can offer more players rakeback then we will be in contact with you.

Regards
Joe
Rakebackpros Support

I wait. I wait. I wait. 2010 arrives, I try again. I write FTP again. They respond.

Full Tilt Poker said:
Re: Full Tilt Poker - Rakeback Inquiry (KMMxxxxxxxxxx0KM)
Sunday, January 3, 2010 9:51 AM
From:"Full Tilt Poker - Affiliates" <affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com>
To:"James xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Hello James,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us again about rakeback.

We expect that you will be contacted shortly by our preferred affiliate partner, RakeBackPros.com. We have resent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.

Although we would like to help, we don?t have any more information to share with you at this time.

Regards,

Tomotaka
Full Tilt Poker Support

And I wait... eventually, again I contact Rakeback Pros And they respond:

rakeback pros said:
Hi James,

Thanks for contacting RakeBackPros.

Unfortunately we are not able to provide a specific time frame for when
we might be able to offer you rakeback.

Rest assured that we will contact you directly if we are able to offer
you rakeback.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Vince
RakeBackPros Support

Maybe they just figured out I'd transfer my bankroll from pokerstars, and blow it instantly playing Rush Poker for 42 hours straight, and that I was not worth the trouble? ;)

Seriously though. Is any one else getting these kind of mixed messages?

docStats

docStats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am having similar problems...but I am at the beginning of this "process" (I heard from FT, and after initiating contact with Rakebackpros, I was told to wait).

Not a good sign...

swrittenb

swrittenb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they just figured out I'd transfer my bankroll from Pokerstars, and blow it instantly playing Rush Poker for 42 hours straight, and that I was not worth the trouble? ;)

Totally, and it's really frustrating! I just resent my request, as a player who's had an active account for years. Sure enough, now that I'm starting to put in more volume, and looking to deposit for the first time bonus, they won't add rakeback to the account.

RBP is a nice way for them to try to redirect the rage over getting rejected from Full Tilt to someone else. :mad:

jmasterrich

jmasterrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I have sent them the same thing and have reasked them about three times and every time I contact either support they send me to the other one. I also definitely didn't sign up through an affilliate. I think they just don't like to offer it to players who don't generate that much rake, of course I am kind of speaking for myself, as I have never had a roll of more than 150 bucks on FTP.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received the same reply when I asked to set up my rake back. The same day I sent a note to Rakeback pros telling them what full tilt had told me and giving them all of my info. The next week I had rake in my acct. No issues.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same replys,I make it a 2 time a month thing to request rakeback.So far just same old messages and no progress.
I also enclose that I wont be playing any ring at FT until/if I get it.
Maybe someday!

Snow :cool:

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I received the same reply when I asked to set up my rake back. The same day I sent a note to Rakeback pros telling them what full tilt had told me and giving them all of my info. The next week I had rake in my acct. No issues.

This ^^^

I did the same thing. I just contacted rakebackpros and then the next week i started getting rakeback.. I dont understand why there being so inconsistent TBH

docStats

docStats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP (and others still waiting):

Have you tried creating an account at Rakebackpros (not getting set up with FT there, but an account on RBP's site)? Maybe that will help...

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh hey - we could fill books about this I guess.

I even told them that I'm a CC loyaler and would happily tell all members how well RBP/FT are handling the (not uncommon) issues of FT players requesting rakeback without being affilated - but it doesn't seem important so here we go.... :mad:

I'll leave the dates of the posts in .....

First rakeback request to FTP-support must have been a few days earlier.

Thank you for signing up at RakeBackPros!

Friday, March 27, 2009 11:53 AM

"RakeBackPros" <>

To:
stefanxxx

Welcome to RakebackPros, stefan!
Below is your login information.
FTP Username: king karow
Once you are logged in you will be able to access your daily rake statistics (The rake statistics will be live in the near future). Just enter your information and click on the reporting link. If you have any questions concerning your rakeback, please email us at {admin_email}.
Good luck at the tables!
http://www.rakebackpros.com/

I'll leave it uncommented...

Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:30 PM

Your account is not registered to receive rakeback from us because you
already had a FullTilt account before you signed up with rakebackpros.
Full Tilt Poker is trying to accommodate players who have previously
been unable to receive rakeback. We have been able to offer players
rakeback in the past and if we can offer more players rakeback then we
will be in contact with you.

Regards

Joe
Rakebackpros Support

Stefan Karow wrote:
> Hello there !
>
> I managed to accumulate over 200$ at FT w/o rkeback.
>
> My stats show that though I'm signed up to rakebackpros I don't get
> any rackeback, yet.
>
> I didn't ever deposit - is this the problem ?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Stefan Karow
>
> FT user name: King Karow

blabla (sorry I sucked at spelling there)

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for getting in contact with us about rakeback.

Although Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players, our preferred affiliate partner ... offers rakeback to players who sign up through their website with Full Tilt Poker.

We?ve sent your player details to RakeBackPros.com and they will be in direct contact with you.

Also, it might please you to know that we now offer support in German. Should you wish to take advantage of this service, all you have to do is write to us in German in the future.

Regards,

Stanley
Full Tilt Poker Support
--------------

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Hello support team,

I contacted rakeback-pros yesterday because although I'm signed up at rakeback pros I don't get rakeback until now.

This is what I wrote and what they answered, could you please check whether I'm egilible or not ?

Quote:

"RakeBackPros Support" <>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Stefan Karow" <
Your account is not registered to receive rakeback from us because you
already had a FullTilt account before you signed up with rakebackpros.
Full Tilt Poker is trying to accommodate players who have previously
been unable to receive rakeback. We have been able to offer players
rakeback in the past and if we can offer more players rakeback then we
will be in contact with you.

Regards

Joe
Rakebackpros Support

Then - really getting fed up wuth the english support I contacted german support - LOL - same answers only in german:

[quoteFull Tilt Poker: Rakeback (KMM15979539I15977L0KM)

Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:05 AM

"Full Tilt Poker - German Support" <support-de@fulltiltpoker.com>
Add sender to Contacts

If you don't speak german I can elaborate later....

Attachments

• RBP.jpg
    RBP.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 910
Last edited by a moderator:
C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP (and others still waiting):

Have you tried creating an account at Rakebackpros (not getting set up with FT there, but an account on RBP's site)? Maybe that will help...

I have indeed.

Also, I have done what CAMurray and pokerchild suggested.. in fact these emails were the correspondence on their part to my requests.

I can play at Stars and it is fair. I will just keep doing that. I s'pose I am too little for Full Tilt to really want my business even though I play poker online just about every day.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have indeed.

Also, I have done what CAMurray and pokerchild suggested.. in fact these emails were the correspondence on their part to my requests.

I can play at Stars and it is fair. I will just keep doing that. I s'pose I am too little for Full Tilt to really want my business even though I play poker online just about every day.

Same here - FT is the site I feel most comfortable at - I started there.

But do they really think the members ITT (some are a few of the best micro stackes players I know) will deriberately deposit a lot on FT w/o rakeback ??

I don't mind depositing elsewere - I've got enough spare money and a few sites with solid BRs to chose from ....

Maybe they figure they'd be losing money (which they would) more than they would generate if we played more volume (which I doubt).

All in all this whole issue sucks - and I'm not the impatient guy.....

I 've waited almost a year now - lol - I guess about 2,5 million new users got rakeback in that time. :mad:

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else tried to get rakeback applied to an unaffiliated account and seem to get some progress made, but never actually get it?

My account at FTP was made years ago to play playmoney with a friend. I signed up AT FULL TILT so my account has no affiliate.

Now that I play real money games, I have been trying to get rakeback for quite some time. It only seems fair that if many of the players at the table pay less in rake, that I should be able to too.

Am i the only one? Seems like I hear stories of folks getting rakeback.

Here is my correspondence since last year with Full Tilt Poker and Rakeback Pros.

I am sparing you the entire ordeal. I started speking with Full Tilt about rakeback much earlier than these messages.

I wait... Nothing happens... I contact Rakeback Pros and copy them the email from Fulltilt

I wait. I wait. I wait. 2010 arrives, I try again. I write FTP again. They respond.

And I wait... eventually, again I contact Rakeback Pros And they respond:

Maybe they just figured out I'd transfer my bankroll from Pokerstars, and blow it instantly playing Rush Poker for 42 hours straight, and that I was not worth the trouble? ;)

I got almost the exact same series of messages.

So I just gave up. FT won't get my money now though.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the thing is all about RAKE.

That's the crazy part. I have been playing poker online for a few years now, and I don't seem to be able to stop myself. ;) I am a winner at best and breakeven at worst so I am a rake generating MACHINE.

Now I am a little tiny rake generating machine... but I am not gonna go broke so I will keep playing indefinitely.

Seems to me those are the folks poker sites would want to give rakeback to.

CerberAcE

CerberAcE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a month into this process and have received the same messages from Full tilt and Rakebackpros. I was hoping to get it set up before depositing and playing cash games...but it looks like i'd be as well doing so elsewhere.

Does depositing improve your chances of getting the RB set up?

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mine after 2 or 3 weeks i think. Just sign up at rakebackpros and it happens eventually, I didn't have to chase 'em up or anything.

EDIT: Just so it doesn't sound like a complete brag, I was playing a fair amount at micros, but I hadnt deposited, did a player transfer. Maybe that bumped me, to get me to deposit or something.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I got almost the exact same series of messages.

So I just gave up. FT won't get my money now though.

I give up too, just pulled most my roll off FT and put at stars, tired of the headaches. Tilt is fine for tourneys but I wont play ring there ever again until they give rakeback. Period.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mine after 2 or 3 weeks i think. Just sign up at rakebackpros and it happens eventually, I didn't have to chase 'em up or anything.

EDIT: Just so it doesn't sound like a complete brag, I was playing a fair amount at micros, but I hadnt deposited, did a player transfer. Maybe that bumped me, to get me to deposit or something.

I player to player transfered ermmm ...let me think.... more than 120$ and withdrew 100 $ - didn't seem to bump me.

I find it amazing that so many really good players are experiencing this.

Lol

If we put the names together we'd get a strong team imo.

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I give up too, just pulled most my roll off FT and put at stars, tired of the headaches. Tilt is fine for tourneys but I wont play ring there ever again until they give rakeback. Period.

Me too.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been going through the same thing as well.

Contacted RakebackPros, FTP, RakebackPros again, FTP again and on and on.......

So far nothing but I'll keep sending those emails

:cool:

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got my brother into Pa pa pa Poker... He'z gon sign up at RBP and Sign up at FT

C

chevanater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah they wont give me rakeback either. Apparently I signed up at an affiliate who does not offer rakeback and they will not tell me who this affiliate is. Kinda BS imo

bazerk

bazerk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aw gee, my adventures only started on 12.11.09; I just sent a follow-up stat request to RBP last night.

I feel like we're LGM (from Toy Story) --> 'we are of one mind' (where's my darn rakeback?!) & RBP = The Claw (The Claw is our master; The Claw chooses who will go & who will stay) :p.

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What we need to do is all get together here and on other sites and tell FT to give rake back to everyone or were all gone. Set a date and then do it. Stars does it better(yes it's not direct rackback) as everyone has a chance. Not going to happen but its the only why they will hear us as one person means little to them.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took me quite a while before I was offered rakeback too. I signed up long ago on Full Tilt, so I lost out for a long time. Eventually, they finally granted it to me.

Just keep on being persistent, and eventually (hopefully), you will get it.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you guys considered telling FT that you will remove your funds and take them elsewhere if they don't give you rakeback? Might be worth it even if it's a bluff.