Originally Posted by dj11
Wrong tact JD though I share that sentiment.
I suggest that any site returning to the US after their chicken shit departure will have to really really really REALLY attempt to convince me to even try their site.
Like 2 or 300% INSTANT NO BS BONUSES!
I just downloaded DR and here's what I found:
So-called "freerolls" require at least one raked hand to register. Additional starting chips are given depending on the number of raked hands you've played in the past 24 hours. So that's "free"?
Their "bad beat" jackpot pays 70% to the table with the remaining 30% allocated to the next bad beat jackpot LESS "administrative fees" (I guess they aren't making enough money off the exhorbitant rake for bad beat tables.
Sooo, if that's the "competetive edge" you're looking for to attract us filthy rich Americans back...well, you decide!
Gotta go now...I'm off to Control Panel and "delete programs"!