Download the Beta Mac Client for ACR
We are launching this beta Mac client today. However, I'm putting this download link here for those of you dying to have it now
Yes, I want to play on ACR on my Mac!
Below, I'm including a list of known issues already reported to us and on our list to be fixed. If you come across something else, we appreciate your feedback.
1. Jackpot Poker is not part of the mac client yet.
2. Hand histories must be manually imported. There are some hand histories that get errors in PT4. Those problems will be resolved soon.
3. Reraising preflop from the small blind adds the small blind money to the amount typed in the betting box.
4. At cap tables, the capped betting remaining bet notice must be refreshed before the next hand.
5. Auto switch between tables is not working.
6. Table needing action doesn’t take precedence over other software.
7. Preflop pre-action are missing when on the button or in the cutoff seat in 6-max. (Also true for all positions in full ring games.)
8. Hand replayer, Previous hand, and Hand History links are not functional.
9. I checked “Sit out next BB All” when I was sitting in the big blind. The next hand I was the small blind, the software didn’t autopost my small blind.
10. Waiting for player to rebuy counter goes away and looks like table froze for 15 seconds.
11. The cost is blank in the rebuy prompt.
12. The money amount at the far right of the table title bar is not to show how much money the player has left on the table. It’s to show how much money the player has put on that table since he started playing on that table.
13. On login screen in the login name, can’t tell the difference between an “i” and an “l”.
14. Tiling tables should not take up entire monitor.
15. The Beast and S&C counters are not live updated (update about every 5 seconds)
16. How to tell how many chips an inactive player has?