Dose anyone know who the cyber attackers are on the poker sites ?

theman2017

theman2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know who the cyber attackers are on the poker sites?

Tthere are 3 sites I have been playing on that have been attacked in the past month .

F

forneyj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt anyone would narc here. If you really want to know, ask around on the dark web sites. use caution.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sounds like the feds have been nabbing quite a few cyber attackers, not necessarily poker sites. They think they can travel freely, but they get caught in customs. Gets old staying in your own country.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like who? This is of course Russian hackers. Us accused for all the attacks.
889617765.jpg
494543080.jpg

M

mezabruzik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they're FSB agents.

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DO NOT ASK around on DARKWEB its bad for you!!!!! nobody will answer that question! im sure none of us have an answer anyway. could be other poker site owners paying to have it done ever think of that?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noticed a reply that said "I don't think anyone would narc here".What's narcing about finding those responsible for screwing over hundreds of thousands of people?if I knew for certain who it was I would NAME AND SHAME THEM at the very VERY least!!!just saying.

My experience....I've lost two laptops through DDOS attacks but have not heard of it happening to anyone else so please reply if any similar problems :) first was a couple of days after my biggest win ever on pokerstars.DDOS attack on ACR.seems like they get in while its frozen and delete a vital file the your computer gets slower and slower over 24 hours until it stops loading windows altogether and says"file is missing or corrupt" second time was EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY the same.bout six months after the first ,another DDOS attack on ACR fried my lappy exactly the same way.JUST HAPPENED TO BE two days before WCOOP on Pokerstars.I don't know diddly squat about how computers work but I've never been to bad at maths!

Two questions spring to mind.Have the attacks increased dramatically in recent weeks and is the WCOOP about to kick off again? Thoughts?

DO NOT ASK around on DARKWEB its bad for you!!!!! nobody will answer that question! im sure none of us have an answer anyway. could be other poker site owners paying to have it done ever think of that?
Keep hitting those nails on the head you'll have a house built in no time!seen enough darkness in my life without visiting another whole"darkweb"for it.good post...wise words!ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would make sense that it is the competition.

School is starting up again and that should mean a lot of new accounts.

If a guy can't sign up on one poker site on a Sunday then he will go to the other.

Good luck !