does Poker Star Support no longer respond?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am almost a month trying to contact and do not respond ... my account froze.
When I went to deposit and put the document they said that I already had an account that I would have to recover it ... but if I did an account, it was many years ago ... but I didn't even get to play because I never adapted to the PS. Now I'm just wondering what to do because I don't even remember the nick of that account, much less email, I already sent messages saying that I can send the documents confirm everything correctly, then they just delete this account that I wasn't even aware of, but it seems that poker stars always prefer the more complicated path ...

could someone give me any idea what to do?

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great question - it took about 6 weeks for them to respond to a home game approval of name and image I’d proposed. The excuse was that it was due to the large volume of player requests they were currently managing but I felt this length of time was excessive, even in current circumstances.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great question - it took about 6 weeks for them to respond to a home game approval of name and image I’d proposed. The excuse was that it was due to the large volume of player requests they were currently managing but I felt this length of time was excessive, even in current circumstances.

yes, it takes too long ... and they seem to care about disagreement. It is a simple matter to resolve, if it were the case of any player wanting to make a multi account, just ask to check the documents and block the other account so there would be no multi accounts. And who at the beginning of their journey did not do the math without knowing what they were really looking for just to try?
filling in random data even for fear of being fraudulent to get your data, without knowing if the site or these practices were really suitable.
But they don't prefer to lose a customer by taking the trouble to check the account in question and close the other one that had been in their name.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you don't remember the old lD login and email, is complicated to know what do.

I read a article who says to contact pokerstars support on Twitter

https://twitter.com/starssupport

after that you can at least withdraw your remaning money is this account

Hello friend, thanks for the tip, but don't respond on twitter either ...

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is a pretty big site. Some may say it’s the biggest one out there.

Amused at how sooooo many people throw a tantrum when Stars doesn’t insta-reply to their mundane, Penny ante, self-created problem (whaddya mean I cant have multi accounts????) Might have something to do with there being a ton of players online (some countries are having issues with a virus.....maybe you’ve heard of it?.....and lots more people online)

I see it on a lot of forums. Where my insta-reply?

Relax. Wait your turn and you’ll be heard.

Last edited:
I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stars is a pretty big site. Some may say it’s the biggest one out there.

Amused at how sooooo many people throw a tantrum when Stars doesn’t insta-reply to their mundane, Penny ante, self-created problem (whaddya mean I cant have multi accounts????) Might have something to do with there being a ton of players online (some countries are having issues with a virus.....maybe you’ve heard of it?.....and lots more people online)

I see it on a lot of forums. Where my insta-reply?

Relax. Wait your turn and you’ll be heard.

I'm sorry but you are distorting things ... I don't want an immediate answer for more than a month ... and another thing I don't want to have multiple accounts I just want mine.
I'm waiting ... and is there another way?
For me this is a disregard, if the demand is very high, it is a sign that you have to hire more employees.
Because they are already billing more rake for some time during the pandemic, the more they earn the worse the service is? it is? do you think correct?

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not distorting anything. I often call out bullshit when I see it

I think Stars is a huge company. And as such, wouldn’t you think they have a ton of emails to deal with? Theres a lot of things that could be better online. Is it a lousy service because you think it is?

Do you have a Job? Does your job ever get really really super busy? Do you go to the boss and say “hire more people?”

Billing more rake during the pandemic. I don’t even know where to begin with this statement.

There are other ways. You could try writing a letter but you seem to want an instant reply. I don’t actually work for Stars so I can’t say how long it should take but I bet you aren’t the first guy in line waiting with a beef. I replied quickly but you’re only the second complaint I’ve replied to so far today.

Cheers. Enjoy online poker. Or don’t. Up to you.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then the Brazilians who are rude ...
It even looks like a Pokerstars employee

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Response time is 3 to 6 weeks I can imagine they are getting thousands and thousands of messages presented to them daily especially with new engine teething problems and extra quarantine players added who might need assistance.
I had very long wait times in the past but they are very good at doing things properly in the end and that just takes time with the volume of issues players may have.

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I edited my email around 5-6 week ago and my account got froze because of it. Funny thing was it took them 4 week to reply haha!

Just be patient though, as Hugh just said they will have a surge of quarantine players and less staff available I should imagine. I’m sure it will all iron out though

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With this quarantine situation they are now much slower to respond than before but eventually they reply. My last question got reply nearly 2 months after i sent it. Fortunately it was not something preventing me to play.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You can create an account on PokerStars ES and play there while your question is stuck !!!
I also contacted the support service but for more than three weeks there is no answer !!!

Last edited:
M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree

It´s always very late to response.
I guess that a lot of people stay at home & are playing on-line pokers.
Therefore, it´s short of workers at the call centre.

I´d like to call to Pokerstars to confirm something.
Despite of that it´s in Malta.
It´s very difficult to make an international call.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! The support service really does not work on the stars, I waited three weeks to answer my question, and I just got .......... I have no words. The answer looked something like this: "Sorry, repeat your question, maybe you yourself solved your problem? "I did not write anymore. Sincerely, Sergey.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Response time is 3 to 6 weeks I can imagine they are getting thousands and thousands of messages presented to them daily especially with new engine teething problems and extra quarantine players added who might need assistance.
I had very long wait times in the past but they are very good at doing things properly in the end and that just takes time with the volume of issues players may have.

Thank you friend! This reassures me.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can create an account on PokerStars ES and play there while your question is stuck !!!
I also contacted the support service but for more than three weeks there is no answer !!!

I created it in the same email with the same name, but I'm even afraid to deposit ... I liked the PS ES tournaments with a mtt of 0.10 /0.25.
The only problem that I'm missing a lot of freerolls here from cards ...

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! The support service really does not work on the stars, I waited three weeks to answer my question, and I just got .......... I have no words. The answer looked something like this: "Sorry, repeat your question, maybe you yourself solved your problem? "I did not write anymore. Sincerely, Sergey.

it's not easy ,

I think that's why I never sympathized with PS, Possibly something like this happened in the past and I left the room ...

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the meantime I lose all the cardschat freerolls ...

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, they dont respond for months now

maybe they have only 3-5 support people for 1 million players :)

..and simply gave up

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I asked a question about why I needed to collect 2850 points for a crappy blue chest and it took 4 weeks for a reply. You just have to accept how things are at the moment. Most support staff will be off work or working from home. We need to adjust our expectations for the time being, even if it sucks.