Chips
90% Cardschat members play in ACR

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR player here. Welcome to CC my friend! Hope to see you at the tables!

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to play on ACR aswell but my Norton doesnt let me ,as soon as I try to instal it,Nortons sonar removes it, I dont know how to play it since I dont feel like removing Norton from my computer.
If any of you know a way arround id love to hear it.

Amnesia OG

Amnesia OG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It lacks content imo. More GTDs more 6 Max and more KO format overall. The software is very smooth though.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Americas Cardroom excellent site to play online poker ... it is very safe, it has 24 hour customer service ... as well as the possibility of playing a daily cardchat freeroll ... I recommend it ... I see you at tables ... good luck

K

komixof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just started ACR like two weeks ago, seems fine for me, still i prefer PS

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I played before some months ago in acr ,its also famous poker room many players playing

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to play on ACR aswell but my Norton doesnt let me ,as soon as I try to instal it,Nortons sonar removes it, I dont know how to play it since I dont feel like removing Norton from my computer.

Hi, you could try a "virtual machine " on your computer, i run "vmware workstation pro" on my laptop as acr has problems with one of my browsers blocking pop ups (I'm guessing, as the acr "splash screen once you log in doesn't come up , that advert thingy) , so i use vmware and all works fine , all on the same laptop (just uses a bit more resources ) hope this helps .
Google how to use vmware or any other virtual machine, you'll need to install another operating system (even same as you use on your computer ) and then you're good to go, i didn't install any Antivirus on my vmware, but the laptop has ,

Last edited:
P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I have Norton also . Had same problem , had to take ACR out of quarantine . Unfortunately I'm not sure how I did that , but there is a way to exempt ACR without shutting off your Norton for everything else . Good luck , hope to see you at thee tables.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is a solid site. They have a rep on the CC forums also.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
ACR is a excellent room to play poker

Bassgeye

Bassgeye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR is a excellent room to play poker

I have a love/hate with ACR. I used to love pokerstars but since I can't play there anymore ACR is the next best thing. It looks like they have finally beat the DDOS attacks. I'm not a fan of this 6+ HoldEm thing and I'm pissed that it took the place of SnG 2.0 which I had become very partial to.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is decent, alot of other rooms that are better though.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play at ACR as well as most of the cardschat members here do too! Best option for Americans as far as I know. Good luck at the tables!

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HAHAHAHAHA. Excuse me, this question deserves a HAHAHAHA. Or are you kidding or new to poker? ACR is one of the best online poker platforms, with the best freerolls in the online poker world. All members, or practically all members of the CC CLUB play on the ACR platform. I invite you to open an account and prove what I'm talking about.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HAHAHAHAHA. Excuse me, this question deserves a HAHAHAHA. Or are you kidding or new to poker? ACR is one of the best online poker platforms, with the best freerolls in the online poker world. All members, or practically all members of the CC CLUB play on the ACR platform. I invite you to open an account and prove what I'm talking about.

Hello, I am the ACR Rep for the new members. If you need any help or have a question or concern let me know and I will be more than glad to assist you!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
90% Cardschat members play in ACR
I guess I'm part of the 10%. I tried but their Mac software is very buggy so I stopped playing there. I check back every couple of months. Last time it had gotten worse.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

I just thank all of you for making the best freerolls available in the online poker world. I am very grateful for everything.

Hello, I am the ACR Rep for the new members. If you need any help or have a question or concern let me know and I will be more than glad to assist you!