Do you play on one site only or several different sites?

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play and only play on pokerstars.naturally, I can enter through full tilt.I don't think it's wise to play on all poker sites .Everyone has their own preferences. Do you agree?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to have trust in a site. Here, ACR and Black chip poker are sister sites so I am trusting both. ACR gives rake back so I choose to play there.
If your choice is like that, play where you like.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, everyone decides for himself, pokerstars is also the best for me, but of course there are people who grind wherever possible, it surprises me)) they are crazy))

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker. At the beginning, I chose PokerStars for my training. But later I found poker 888 more interesting for me. I don't play in other rooms.

chris0817

chris0817

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker. At the beginning, I chose PokerStars for my training. But later I found poker 888 more interesting for me. I don't play in other rooms.
those are the 2 best rooms. Good choice

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play and only play on PokerStars.naturally, I can enter through full tilt.I don't think it's wise to play on all poker sites .Everyone has their own preferences. Do you agree?

I agree with "Everyone has their own preferences", and in my opinion that statement comes in contradiction with "I don't think it's wise to play on all poker sites", as a lot of people prefer to play on multiple sites.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I started playing poker on PokerStars in 2010.I love its software but after 5 years I wanted to try other poker sites ,specially because I wanted to earn more extra money.So, I downloaded party poker and 1 year later 888 and I feel I made the right decision since I´ve withdrawn money several times from both rooms..Nowadays,I play more on 888,.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing, I was registered in several poker rooms — more than six for sure! Over time, the natural process of screening went on — some closed, I left others because of problems with cashouts, in others I did not like the design and decoration .Now I play strictly in three poker rooms, poker stars, 888 and party poker. I consider them to be the three whales on which the whole world poker is kept online!

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing on many sites

I do think on one hand its best to find the site and games that best suit your style of play.

On the other hand you have to try as many sites as possible to find the ones that make you the most profitable.

Saying that I will play on many poker sites but I do have my favourites.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I play in like 5+ different sites quite regularly ;)

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multiple Sites

I love to play and only play on PokerStars.naturally, I can enter through full tilt.I don't think it's wise to play on all poker sites .Everyone has their own preferences. Do you agree?
I do agree that all have their own preferences. I have found that I play two sites regularly-888 Poker and ACR, and I play Pokerstars occasionally. I started playing Pokerstars in 2006 and did really well until about a year ago and then something changed, I went from a 80% average in the money in MTTs to less than 10%. I don't know what caused this change but because of it I have avoided Pokerstars. My win/In the money % on other sites is very good. To each his/her own

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play on only one site (PokerStars). That works for me just fine.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play on PokerStars by now, as i feel more safe there, but i have plans to try and discover new places to play. Never tried antoher places, so i guess i'm missing a lot of good things because of my knowledge lack.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those are the 2 best rooms. Good choice
The difference in progress is obvious.
68af0c226630e8f3972af9083beb2cbe.png

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I started playing poker first site was Stars, quickly after that I create accounts on 4-5 rooms. I find it very useful do I want to play tour with more or less players, different buy-ins, different promotions that's the reason I'm active on more then one room.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play where the game is, that's why I have 7 poker rooms installed and frequently visit 4 of them..

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
At one time I had 30 sites where depending upon the timezone and other factors I played some great value games - hundreds (but not thousands) of $$ and Euros were earned through minimal risk. I was not the only one who recognized these opportunities and these small cliques of players appreciated these venues.

Ten+ years later this is a different landscape and much tougher environment where solid skills and good software are mandatory. I presently play four sites with most of my games on one site. Putting all your eggs in one basket does have its advantages but a bit of variety is nice.:ciao:

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately I play only on PS. But I already played at 888, partypoker, Betonline and Sportingbeting

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on pokerstars, had bad experiences on other poker site's like 888 poker. But will like to try other to see how it works.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
It is wise to do what brings you profit. If you play on only one site, you lose the benefits that other sites have. I think your decision is wrong.
Good luck.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends, if you can get all the volume you want on stars thats great, but I think for a lot of people they need to play on a lot of sites to get the volume they want or the games they like.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play in more than one sites but I like PS the most.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Partypoker.:D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level