Do you play at one or several poker rooms?

Bidolaha

Bidolaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. I only play poker stars now. so I want to ask, maybe some other rooms you recommend.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve tried playing in almost all popular sites but can’t find better and more convenient than pokerstars on this I also only play on pokerstars other rooms I don’t like.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty much just one - Pokerstars, but may play at ACR occasionally. If you are looking to try others I would recommend ACR, partypoker & 888Poker.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most often I play at PokerStars, Poker888 and Americas Cardroom. Sometimes I play freerolls on BetOnline and Sportsbetting. I really like all the poker rooms, in each of them there are different freerolls or promotions. I would advise you to play Poker888 and Americas Cardroom, I think you should like these poker rooms.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Try to avoid ACR and intertops. We bring your money to sportsbetting.ag and betonline.ag. Others can recommend you there. We don't know whitch God won. Everytime we get here there a snake. We think only Indians can snake. White man already did.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Sites

Mainly play at ACR and BOL as these are the two sites some friends play at. Have tried other sites but for me it makes it easier to just play at 2 as far as tracking my bankroll in cash table games

Good Luck at the tables!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play on Pokerstars, 888 and Party. Sometimes on Redstar and even rarer on ACR (BCP to be precise).

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly PokerStars, then ACR, BetOnline and PartyPoker

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I play in so many sites therefore it's probably quite difficult to name all of them ... :cool:

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play at Americas Cardroom as it has pretty regular free rolls and that's kind of what I enjoy playing to pass my time. I am thinking about checking betonline I think it called as I see a lot of people recommend it in other post. As far as the customer service on Americas Cardroom where I do play, I have always had good luck with them. And the game variety is pretty much anything I want to play. Hope this helps a little for you.

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
98% on 888, but I do randomly play a CC game on PS, but it's a rare thing.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing wrong playing multiple. Change of pace can be nice haha

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, I only play PokerStars. I tried to download 888 Poker but the official page is blocked. Maybe I can find a solution to the problem.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course, several rooms.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I usually play on PS, ACC and Intertops but more on PS.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course you have to play a few poker rooms! You can have in each welcome bonuses! Just shares held in showrooms! In order to find out which room is best for you, you should try it!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. I only play poker stars now. so I want to ask, maybe some other rooms you recommend.

I used to play all the rooms at once: ACR, 888, Partypoker, Pokerstars, Microgaming, Bovada so that I could game select effectively and play in the best games.

What I learned later though was that having multiple different softwares open is really straining on my brain, and multi siting is much harder than regular multi tabling.

I think it's great to try out all the different sites and see which one you enjoy the most, but once that's done it's usually best to just play on one site at a time in my experience.

Bidolaha

Bidolaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mainly play at ACR and BOL as these are the two sites some friends play at. Have tried other sites but for me it makes it easier to just play at 2 as far as tracking my bankroll in cash table games

Good Luck at the tables!

good luck to you!

Bidolaha

Bidolaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play at Americas Cardroom as it has pretty regular free rolls and that's kind of what I enjoy playing to pass my time. I am thinking about checking betonline I think it called as I see a lot of people recommend it in other post. As far as the customer service on Americas Cardroom where I do play, I have always had good luck with them. And the game variety is pretty much anything I want to play. Hope this helps a little for you.

yes, thanks, it was helpful:)

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pretty much jump around to all thre sites available to me in the u.s. Uaually only make deposit's on 2 sb and ignition. The rest are normally $ won at cc freerolls.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on 888 Poker and PokerStars. If you are new to online poker, I actually think, Stars is a good place to start, and you dont really need to play other sites, unless you want to become a freeroll sniper, which I am not a big fan off. Stars have plenty of action in cash games and low rake for 2-5NL, and they have 45-180 man SnGs at the micro limits.

When the bankroll has grown to something like 300-500$, it makes sense to look for other sites, and personally I have had a lot of success in the tournaments on 888 Poker. They have three main advantages over those on Stars:

1) Lower rake / tournament fees
2) Smaller fields
3) Arguably softer competition although this is very subjective

As for the smaller fields, some might see this as a disadvantage, because they are attracted to the idea of increasing their bankroll 1.000% or more in a single tournament. But this is not proper bankroll management, because if a tournament is big enough to potentially pay you out this big, variance is also going to be huge. Small to medium sized tournaments allow you to reach the final table much more frequently and build your bankroll up gradually without risk of busting it.

Finally there is no way around talking about the elefant in the room: HUDs. I use one, and if I want to continue doing so, it pretty much limit my choose to Stars, 888 or ACR.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Depending on what country you are ... this will be the opportunities to register in some online poker sites ... I play in Americas cardroom, Pokerstar, BetOnline, SportBetting .... these are good places and mainly in these places we have the freerolls What Cardschat offers ...!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i play not very well (yet) mostly on pokerstars but also on...
acr
betonline
intertops
sportsbetting
very seldom on partypoker