Do you know where i can play freeroll tourneys exept Noble poker?

N

NScooter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
oh dude ;) thx :) now i can simply don't sleep and play play play :D:D

L

lyon21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a few freeroll tourneys but most of them have a lot of people in them very hard to win.

VaRose

VaRose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes there are several pokerpages.com go to Buggy and reg. for 1,another is Absolute.com

D

diezel99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many sites that offer freerolls but most are very large and difficult to win with little payout.

H

harrington

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey pepformance I follow the list and alway miss these damn things. I play $$$ Sng's all day on a few site, but I like multi-tabble action to break up the day... Are there any places other than noble (and may be hosts) that are as stable and All day long?

S

shuffleupndeal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1 freeroll that's pretty good is on bet365poker.com (that's a prima site) they have a 5K freeroll no raked hands on saturday afternoons. Around 2500 people give or take payouts start at 300. The top prize is a little over 900. It's basically to start a small bankroll on their site, but still... it's a freeroll :)

gussie

G

-GAVIN-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for those sites reccomended, the list of free rolls is brilliant:):) :cool:

C

creeative

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey forum
just dropped in to say hi and goodluck at the tables
also pokerhost is having $500 freerolls today
i think they cap it at 500 ppl and the next one is at 2pm today

G

-GAVIN-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paradise poker is good for free rolls - different types running all the time, but all free :)

C

charterboss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
up to 27sites downloaded now--they all have some type of freeroll--mostly been playing them on pokerhost as of late usually around 300-400 instead of thousands

T

Thors1982

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greatest Topic Ever :p

I love freerolls, I have been playing a few on Fast Poker but its really hard to win cause you have to win an entry into the freeroll :-(

but its completely free

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll listings

Oh man, this site is breaking my sleeping patterns. Looking at those Freeroll lists... Ill never sleep again :D

-caf

G

-GAVIN-

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pacific Poker - Good for free rolls

Pacific Poker has a daily free roll at 6.30pm/7.30pm GMT (it alternates every other day) with the top 90 out of 1000 winning money, and at least 600 of the players will be eliminated within half an hour, its filled with nutcases. There are about 5 other free rolls during the day at Pacific but its mainly like top 5 win a seat to a 10$ tournament later in that day. You dont have to make any deposits you just have to set up a real money account, no credit card number or anything needed though.:) :hello:

Ridley

Ridley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone mentioned that 365 is Rubbish..i agree except for the 5k freeroll every sat. .....................been close on that one myself....you can pre.register for it on thursday late afternoon...pst......... so if you see me there...say hi...ok'
:D :D :D :D :hello: :hello: :hello: :D :D :D :D

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerhost has good 100, 300 and 500 usd freerolls. Has freeroll's for a wsop ticket too.

-caf

1rainbow

1rainbow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow there are so many , i hope u found them with that link, i have over 30 sites on my pc & they all have freerolls

HTFCacc2005

HTFCacc2005

UltimateBet Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls at Noble Poker (about to register on the next one), Absoloute Poker (No chance of finishing in the money, I play to get a hint on what tournament plays like on other kinds of poker games e.g. 7 Card Stud or Omaha or 8 or better), Pacific Poker (if I can remember in time :)) and Ladbrokes occasionally. Ladbrokes is good, not too sure on the blind structure, games seems a lot slower on there.