DO we have a CardsChat club on PokerBros? If so I'd love to join.

R

Riggdetective

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all. Recently got onto Poker Bros, because it’s exclusive and for the most part you know who your playing with, I feel there’s an element of trust you get vs. sites like Bovada/ignition where it feels so setup sometimes. The ANyomous players gives you a man behind the curtain kind of mindset. Like something is going on here, player 5”calls my all in push with AA preflight. Calls with lik 2o,6 and will get a boat, just insane. Too many Hero calls where No one None would call your strongA,Ksuited board is 2h,6,9,8Q and they call with 2o5 and take it down. Risking entire tournament life on a 2, just really crazy. So all that being said I distrust those sites. I know it’s best to fold KK, QQ,1010, cause someone with 3o9 will somehow take it down.

Long story short do we have a club and if not, why?

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The T&C of PokerBros actually states that they do not permit use of their App for any real money transactions, in spite of all of the clubs and unions doing this. Virtually all CardsChat freerolls are played for real money so this wouldn't fit in with the current sites that host our freerolls.

R

Riggdetective

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok this makes sense. I like the concept of it being exclusive like if u have friends who wanna play together and such, not being able to sit across an actual table this is as close as it gets

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We may do something like this in the future - but it won't be at Poker Bros.