Do not play on club WPT

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Information is coming out that there dealing program is rigged and not random! I do not know all the tech details but this is coming from several different sources. I have been investigating them for months because I think its wrong to dupe players into believing they have a chance of winning cash prizes when in fact they have no chance, I am sure most of you are not stupid enough to even waste your time on that site and may be wondering why the hell does that guy even waste his time there? Good question! Just do not give your credit card information to club wpt!

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Information is coming out that there dealing program is rigged and not random! I do not know all the tech details but this is coming from several different sources. I have been investigating them for months because I think its wrong to dupe players into believing they have a chance of winning cash prizes when in fact they have no chance, I am sure most of you are not stupid enough to even waste your time on that site and may be wondering why the hell does that guy even waste his time there? Good question! Just do not give your credit card information to club wpt!

Hmm, they're among very few who require you to enter their VP level and pay mandatory monthly fee to become eligible to play freerolls and real money games... I believe such system if done right cuts off absolute majority of freeloaders (who also happen to be least qualified players on average, since without strict mental discipline your learning poker on freerolls and free Apps conditions you to be much more risky under absolutely unjustified circumstances, i.e. senseless reraises, bluffing with junk) and attracts a lot good, strong players, against whom it's difficult to compete...

I'm pretty advanced in terms of philosophy, strategy, game theory of video games in general, but never played poker... I started just a couple of weeks ago, and played about 10 free tourneys on ClubWPT... Each had a few dozens participants, with a few more than 100... I made the final table three times... Much of my strategy was to let the jerks who risk too much kill themselves and to take maximum advantage of my strong hands by correct, systematic reraising to lure others throw in the pot all the way, rather than scaring them off by all-ins... However tempting, I often folded moderate, even good hands, not letting hopes of luck to be my judge... And I bluffed with junk maybe 2-3 times - in total!!!

I believe you got my point:nurse:When someone in mostly fee-free land make themselves highly conspicuous and suspicious by charging monthly fee, they at once come under radar and become targets of various regulators and watchdogs... One must be out of mind to have the system and algorithm rigged substantially in such conditions - and I don't believe it's the case... What's true is that you won't get a cash prize there without consistent adherence to own mental discipline - and it's okay with me and other strong players! Wanna bluff - play chess and checkers;):D:rolleyes:

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for informing

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is this room? I have not seen such or do not understand, can the full name be?

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually you are correct! when they want you to send a pic of your credit card to verify account, thats your sign right there!

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actually you are correct! when they want you to send a pic of your credit card to verify account, thats your sign right there!

Somewhere I already saw this, since they can ask for data about some payments from the bank, well, not a card.

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, they're among very few who require you to enter their VP level and pay mandatory monthly fee to become eligible to play freerolls and real money games... I believe such system if done right cuts off absolute majority of freeloaders (who also happen to be least qualified players on average, since without strict mental discipline your learning poker on freerolls and free apps conditions you to be much more risky under absolutely unjustified circumstances, i.e. senseless reraises, bluffing with junk) and attracts a lot good, strong players, against whom it's difficult to compete...

I'm pretty advanced in terms of philosophy, strategy, game theory of video games in general, but never played poker... I started just a couple of weeks ago, and played about 10 free tourneys on ClubWPT... Each had a few dozens participants, with a few more than 100... I made the final table three times... Much of my strategy was to let the jerks who risk too much kill themselves and to take maximum advantage of my strong hands by correct, systematic reraising to lure others throw in the pot all the way, rather than scaring them off by all-ins... However tempting, I often folded moderate, even good hands, not letting hopes of luck to be my judge... And I bluffed with junk maybe 2-3 times - in total!!!

I believe you got my point:nurse:When someone in mostly fee-free land make themselves highly conspicuous and suspicious by charging monthly fee, they at once come under radar and become targets of various regulators and watchdogs... One must be out of mind to have the system and algorithm rigged substantially in such conditions - and I don't believe it's the case... What's true is that you won't get a cash prize there without consistent adherence to own mental discipline - and it's okay with me and other strong players! Wanna bluff - play chess and checkers;):D:rolleyes:

I understand what you are saying and trust me I know how to play against the spazz donks, I have played online poker since 2005 and have been on hundreds of final tables. They use the justification that there site is for entertainment purposes. I stand by my belief that there dealing program is not 100% random at all times, in fact I emailed them and asked for them to simply state that there dealing program is 100% random at all times and they will not reply! Email them yourself and ask them that question, you may get a reply saying we provide a safe environment but they will not answer yes to that question!

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what is this room? I have not seen such or do not understand, can the full name be?

Yes its name is club wpt poker you can google and get information.