Do any sites publicly keep track of their WTSD statistics?

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to see a site that kept a tab of their Went To Show Down stats, the way a website keeps track of the national debt, or smoking deaths. Yo weekly monthly and yearly!
What keeps you confident that online sites are not tracking your betting habits and rigging the deal, the same way grocery stores put Coke and Pepsi on the shelves at eye level?
Are online players convinced that their earnings are reflective of how good they are, or do online sites know how to even things out among customers, for their business partners?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see a site that kept a tab of their Went To Show Down stats, the way a website keeps track of the national debt, or smoking deaths. Yo weekly monthly and yearly!
What keeps you confident that online sites are not tracking your betting habits and rigging the deal, the same way grocery stores put Coke and Pepsi on the shelves at eye level?
Are online players convinced that their earnings are reflective of how good they are, or do online sites know how to even things out among customers, for their business partners?

I'd love to see that site too. I'd build it myself, but I'm too in debt. You do it:) I'll click it, while I'm smkng!
I went to the river once.... He told me not to tell what happened. He bent down to look at me- eye level. I swore I'd never say a word. How good is that reflection? Sip a Pepsi.

WTF is this post?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dude.... you trust a website to track national debt. hahah haha h shit... hahah.. lol. i just sharted. oops. sorry. no really. great idea. i'd love to know how many stars in the galaxy. how big is the galaxy? wiki/google it. they'll know. and you can trust 'em :) whomever they are. Sorry, I can't help it....
Shit man. Imagine being born when the internet already existed, widespread. FN scary.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you guys must have had band practice with Elvis and Tupac. If you think you get it in good, and lose just 25 percent of the time, congrats.
Back on Earth, can we find a site that would hold up to scrutiny?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you guys must have had band practice with Elvis and Tupac. If you think you get it in good, and lose just 25 percent of the time, congrats.
Back on Earth, can we find a site that would hold up to scrutiny?

Good point.
Green does taste better than blue. Red is way too loud. And purple makes me...... oh, kids might read this. Never mind.
You're right.
Next thread.

Last edited: