Different stakes running or Incognito Zone?

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually, 5nl and 25nl Zone have '50+' players at any given time.

Today, I noticed that both 5nl and 25nl were empty and that 10nl (usually empty) and 50nl were at 50+.

whut

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did I miss something? There are literally 0 people playing 25nl Zone on Incognito. This is unprecedented.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody finds it unusual that almost everyone would switch like this?

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does nobody play Incognito Zone?

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seriously? This is a significant change in behavior. Please help, you guys.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
25nl and 5nl Zone are both empty. 10nl, which has been mostly empty for months, is now packed. Whut

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sup bruh

after 6:00pm PT
there are NL5 , NL25 at Ignition.

try it.

I'm looking at it right now. There are literally zero people on both 5nl and 25nl Zone.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought ignition sucked, and it was going to end, and all the shit talking you've done. Why are you still playing there?

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sup bruh

I thought ignition sucked, and it was going to end, and all the shit talking you've done. Why are you still playing there?

I am not playing there; I'm just stating an observation. I would consider playing there now that 10nl Zone has opened up, but it seems suspicious to have happened overnight.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So who do you work for that you're spending so much time obsessing about their site? More than half of your post are obsessing about Ignition and how bad they are. You're not playing there, but you're monitoring their games? Zone is playing fine. Just like any site, there are times when it peaks and when it's slow.

Mods?

This guy is an obvious troll... look at his history.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference lies in the bets ie the blind and the amount of money to face the wells

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope

So who do you work for that you're spending so much time obsessing about their site? More than half of your post are obsessing about Ignition and how bad they are. You're not playing there, but you're monitoring their games? Zone is playing fine. Just like any site, there are times when it peaks and when it's slow.

Mods?

This guy is an obvious troll... look at his history.

I'm not a troll. And it's not just like any other site. For years 5nl and 25nl ZONE have been packed. Lately they've been almost empty, while 10nl is getting much more business.

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm trying to ascertain whether Incognito recently got an influx of new players, or if players suddenly left. It doesn't make sense for everybody to collectively decide to switch stakes.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
maybe some promo for specific stakes

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a troll. And it's not just like any other site. For years 5nl and 25nl ZONE have been packed. Lately they've been almost empty, while 10nl is getting much more business.

You seem super obsessed about this site, and for someone not playing on it, seems a bit odd.

I've played on the site for a very long time. What zone stakes are going off has always depended on time of day, and sometimes they go through cycles where a stake level is really popular, but then dies down for awhile.