Different results on ACR VS BOL

M

Misheal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

I have been playing BetOnline for the past 5 months now and recently started to play on ACR. I have been "feeling" the differences between the two. On BOL I feel like I get a decent amount of playable hands. On ACR I feel card dead all the time and if I get a hand it seems like everyone folds without me ever having a chance to play it.

It has been quite frustrating. Does anyone else feel like their "luck"/"variance" varies greatly from site to site?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many factors that can influence this result - the different field of players in the first place. And of course an honest, certified RNG. :D

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depending on which games ur playing many have the same players on the games,, Switching sites can give you a different mind frame so go with the one you feel good playing at

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

I have been playing BetOnline for the past 5 months now and recently started to play on ACR. I have been "feeling" the differences between the two. On BOL I feel like I get a decent amount of playable hands. On ACR I feel card dead all the time and if I get a hand it seems like everyone folds without me ever having a chance to play it.

It has been quite frustrating. Does anyone else feel like their "luck"/"variance" varies greatly from site to site?

Yes, I've felt that way in the past. I've thought that ignition has more fair luck compared to the way ACR and BCP play. It seems that ACR and BCP have a bunch of what I call setup hands or cooler hands. And it seems like I bust A LOT from tournaments with the "best" side of the so called set-ups/coolers when I go all in. It also seems like I get rivered or turned or outflopped more often than not. But who knows. Maybe the RNGs at some (or all) poker sites are like the "RNGs" at slot machines, where the machine is programmed to give a reward after a certain amount of bets or plays, no matter who the player is. Sometimes, it feels that way. I'm just saying it feels that way I have no proof, nor will people ever show you any real proof of it being false either. Some try to pretend like they have proof of this being impossible or not being done at all, but really they're just assuming/presuming. I haven't played much on BOL because their client was always troublesome for my computer. So I can't know how their site feels or works.

M

Misheal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,,

I have been playing BetOnline for the past 5 months now and recently started to play on ACR. I have been https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ "feeling" the differences between the two. On BOL I feel like I get a decent amount of playable hands. On ACR I feel card dead all the time and if I get a hand it seems like everyone folds without me ever having a chance to play it.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...