What sites allow credit card deposits for US players?

S

soillwill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know ACR use to allow you to make deposits from credit/debit/bank account and some years ago they stopped allowing it along with several other sites. What sites allow you to still deposit from a card and is allowed in the US? If not in the US than where can US players find good sites that allow for this?

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am in the US and just recently made a deposit to ACR using a credit card. I believe it depends on what company/bank your card is with as to whether the transaction will go through or not. Did not have any problems whatsoever.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually NetSpend cards are used on alot of sites

M

Moabs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

ACR has done the same thing to me..i used to be able to deposit with a visa..now all i can do is bitcoin

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I guess it depends which state you are in I seen some US players saying Card deposits are removed from ACR and other US players say they can still make Card deposits.

Cardschat has an ACR Representative (Thread Linked Below) you can maybe ask them to help you out with deposit maybe there is a way to unblock card deposit or some work around for ACR.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/
I know ACR use to allow you to make deposits from credit/debit/bank account and some years ago they stopped allowing it along with several other sites. What sites allow you to still deposit from a card and is allowed in the US? If not in the US than where can US players find good sites that allow for this?