Deposit incentives

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like it when the poker sites off incentives for first deposits but then they dont reward loyalty by offering incentives for later deposits

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like it when the poker sites off incentives for first deposits but then they dont reward loyalty by offering incentives for later deposits
But why. For example, 888 offers favorable conditions for the first deposit and every time you make a deposit

Lewo

Lewo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the 888 Live Tournaments, 888 offers a ticket to qualify for a $ 30 deposit
I deposit and have the ticket plus 2 Depositors Free Tournaments.
A short time later I let my money back to the paypal account.

Thanks 888
:)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes I agree with the participants that 888 Poker is given and tickets are normal for tournaments and cash bonus, and this happens every time you make a deposit, but at least it was a couple of months ago, now I do not know if they changed something!

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the 888 Live Tournaments, 888 offers a ticket to qualify for a $ 30 deposit
I deposit and have the ticket plus 2 Depositors Free Tournaments.
A short time later I let my money back to the PayPal account.

Thanks 888
:)

Does 888 allow deposits from paypal as well??

Lewo

Lewo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does 888 allow deposits from paypal as well??

at 888 you can deposit and pay out with paypal

888.gif

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All sites offer bonuses and rewards for the first deposit, and generally offer other promotions encouraging too others deposits, it is not something that will happen in all deposits, but sometimes appears promotions and bonuses.

Pokerstars always offer some promotions and give tickets or bonuses to those who make a deposit fulfilling certain requirements. I do not know which website has the best incentives, but what attracts me the most attention on the sites are the promotions, freerolls and rewards for the players, there is no point in offering you an advantage to deposit but offer nothing to keep playing.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
It seems to me that there are no sites that do not stimulate players to make the first deposit. All sites I know and on which I have an account offer their rewards program for new players. Can you name what sites are you talking about ?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on pokerstars and i just got a deposit incentive!!--i almost missed the email it was in spam folder!! i got 10 dollars cash -no strings attached and 5 one dollar spin and go tickets!! I had to deposit 40 dollars--so this is more like it!! awesome!