On Demand Freerolls

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have these stopped for some reason? I usually play these in the background while I am playing other tournaments but a new one hasn't started in a little over an hour for me. Could it just be my software that it is messed up on? I hope they aren't gone for good these were the best site specific freerolls around.

Last edited:
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have these stopped for some reason? I usually play these in the background while I am playing other tournaments but a new one hasn't started in a little over an hour for me. Could it just be my software that it is messed up on? I hope they aren't gone for good these were the best site specific freerolls around.
They sometimes appear
I don’t understand why they have such a schedule[emoji34]

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i can not see them anymore too. looks like ACR dropped them for whatever reason. i surely hope they will be back one day because it was very fun. especially the variety of games. come on ACR!

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on demand variance acr

Saturday(2-15.20) acr on demand was kinda fine, freebies to play, though not as many as previous ODFR. Sunday(2-16.20_5:54pm pst), it says there is one tourney at a time, none to join, though. Hoping for the best at this point.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's because they had a lot of traffic with guaranteed tournaments and private games. They didn't want a repeat of chance of the ACR crashing again with a lot more traffic in the freerolls.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Up and rerunning again...ACR seems to have these technical outs sporadically, but I think the On Demand FRs seem to be a permanent feature - or I hope they are because as IceWolf says, I love playing them as a background to whatever else I am doing.

Its one feature where I think ACR trumps every other site.

Freeroll Passwords