DANIEL NEGREANU has managed to be the total figure on the GGPOKER platform?

B

babymaily

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my personal opinion, just opening the ggpoker software and seeing the image of DANIEL NEGREANU inspires confidence in me. also the theme of the wsop was incredible.:eek:

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG Poker has become in such a short time more than a star room !!

In several posts we already anticipated that GG Poker would be the main rival of pokerstars.

What we never thought GG Poker would do so soon, scheduling the WSOP online was the least expected jump for rival rooms.

Much of these achievements undoubtedly came from the hand of "Kid Poker" a protagonist who has many followers!

In the last few days I was able to verify that the online player traffic of GG Poker was above 150,000

it's on fire !!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I first downloaded GGpoker, seen all those poker pros, has inspired me to want to play there. Looks like they have very good tournaments, as well as WSOP. This is my favorite poker site. Hopefully one day I build a bank roll there, to play there more. They also keep on top of software updates a lot. I guess that's why it runs so well. Glad Daniel Negreanu is back to online poker. It would be nice to play in a tournament against him and the other team members.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sounds impressive. I will give a try to this new platform :)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my personal opinion, just opening the ggpoker software and seeing the image of DANIEL NEGREANU inspires confidence in me. also the theme of the WSOP was incredible.:eek:

I don't play on ggpoker, so I don't know the opening. WSOP does seem to have good music though. Which WSOP Theme Song are you referring to? They've had several throughout the years :D If you leave a hyperlink/video to the song you are talking about, I'd check it out.

One of my favorite "poker songs" is John Cameron's "4 O' Clock Rumble" WSOP Main Event Theme Song.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing there I saw people using Daniel Negreanu emotes,so among the usual emotes those are available as well.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my favourite poker player. I like the way he approaches the game of poker and he never shies away from making bold moves.

I joined ggpoker not long and I like the poker site.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just tell them that they are tempting me to use ggpoker since now I am going to install it on my computer so if I can also play there given the confidence that you inspire.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously having somebody like Daniel promote the site has helped a lot in bringing in new customers.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the best players promoting one of the crappiest poker rooms... interesting