Chips
Just signed up for site and curious of peoples thoughts and games of choice

T

tutanota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not so much ppl but game exist. have registred last week too.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have some great tournaments, but I hate the hours and hours of rebuys

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players in the u.s. don't have many options . i think it's a good place to play

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it because it's the only site I get rakeback from

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

i play on ACR , and im from Tunisia , it has some pretty good freerolls and daily too so ofc im gonna be on there since im trying to build a bankroll without any deposits ! the design of ACR is kinda meh tbh , and it just feels slow sometimes

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very little traffic in Omaha. This is veeery not very good. It's a pity. We need to fix this.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do they accept European players or only americans?
All over the world. I started collecting the countries on an excell spreadsheet at the beginning of the year and now have 80 after adding Andorra and Morocco. :)

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there,but i like freeze out games and there very limited.I guess the rebuys and re enter tourneys make alot more money for the sites,and thats why they have so many.I hate them.Or you can still register 2 hours after a tourney starts,just not fun for me.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I now play there, but still tilted about a glitch that lost me a hand in a tournament. The freerolls all seem to be PLO, which is cool and all. I can handle me some PLO.

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is good but some tournaments most have a late registration time rebuys too high more than 100 minutes

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The extended time is extremely long on some tournaments, registered for one not realising it was 5 hours. However they seem to have some good promotions and some tournaments have quite overlays. But they restricted my deposit options to crypto which ahs pretty much stopped me depositing there which is a shame. May give it another go but when I see a game I want to play I just want to deposit, not go through a crypto exchange, then a wallet and not know how long the funds will be ready in. Not sure how many other are put off by this.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR has its problems, but they try hard. Lots of freerolls and events. Pretty good volume of players compared to other US sites.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good platform

I play Cardschat freerolls, a few Sit & Go's, and have a few tournaments. I like it, it's a good platform and the players are courteous.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The generator on WPN is an absolute frigging joke but there are only so many sites that I can build a bankroll from freerolls to bet sports on so I keep suffering 4% river beat downs and 2 out preflop losses at a ridiculous clip, so fun and really makes you want to deposit.

D

Djmoney999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started and I enjoy yet. Play in the free rolls and I’ve been fairly successful. You just have to pick your spots and don’t get frustrated with all the all ins at the beginning

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love ACR...lot of freerolls +Cardschat daily and monthly freerolls

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up very recently and am experiencing your system.

curiosity killed the mouse ...

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The extended time is extremely long on some tournaments, registered for one not realising it was 5 hours. However they seem to have some good promotions and some tournaments have quite overlays. But they restricted my deposit options to crypto which ahs pretty much stopped me depositing there which is a shame. May give it another go but when I see a game I want to play I just want to deposit, not go through a crypto exchange, then a wallet and not know how long the funds will be ready in. Not sure how many other are put off by this.

Similar thing happened to me on ACR. My cashier options are limited, but I'm not sure why.. And yes, all of the tournaments (even the supposedly hyper-turbos) are very long.... So, I'm starting to focus more on GG Poker now..

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Americas Card Room is often a site that players from the USA play on since their options are limited to where they can play. I think the player pool, player traffic and game selection is one of the best options players have from the USA.

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm one of those folks with limited options in the US. I remember the good old days with unlimited tourneys continually on pokerstars but that's not an option for me any longer. They are site with the most volume, tournies and sit'n gos, that I have access to. There are some frustrating aspects, but the good outweighs the bad.