Converted points in ACR

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So after looking over transaction history, I've noticed small $ deposits from each tournament labeled as "point conversions".
Just curious as to where it's coming from??? Doesn't seem to be combat points, but something is giving me a small amount of money that's unexpected. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone can explain what these points are and where they're coming from. I thought rakeback initially, but you have to actually request the rakeback funds, so I dunno?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So after looking over transaction history, I've noticed small $ deposits from each tournament labeled as "point conversions".
Just curious as to where it's coming from??? Doesn't seem to be combat points, but something is giving me a small amount of money that's unexpected. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone can explain what these points are and where they're coming from. I thought rakeback initially, but you have to actually request the rakeback funds, so I dunno?
Simple answer, I don't know. I don't have time to check right now, but I have noticed that I get some kind of points just for playing. I get more the earlier I register for a Sit 'n Go. Are these "Combat Points"? If not, they could be the source.

I'm just starting to play non FreeRoll, non "Events" MTT's at ACR. Therefore, I don't know anything about points systems. I'm just trying to figure out Sit 'n Go structure right now - and subscribing to this thread.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to make notes about the number of points. Play something that takes exactly the known amount of rake (Sit & Go, for example) and see if there are changes in the number of points. Sometimes the experimental method is the most reliable one. :D

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i recommend switching to acr's rakeback program