Connection problem ACR and Betonline

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, I have a question. I singed up to ACR and Betonline via the CC link had no problems registering or downloading the client.

When I double click the icon on my desktop there is an error message that says, 2couldn't connect to the server if this continues please contact support"

I singed up so that when I am a member of the freeroll club I could try and start building a bankroll from these sites. Has anyone had any of these issues with the said sites or is it just me? would like to know before I contact their selected support.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please uninstall the Americas Cardroom software, reinstall it.

We also suggest you check your Firewall settings and allow Americas Cardroom within the authorized programs. Furthermore, please check if you have the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Java and Flash.

Nonetheless, if you are still having problems we kindly ask you to please send us any error messages you receive and a detailed description of what happens when you try to access to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu or contact our CS department at 1-877-314-4195

Regards

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you a tone! will do when I get time later ontonight when I am back from work.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded it for the same reasons. Ive contacted support. I dont want to load money this weekend, if it disconnects like this Also, code and glitches on table, hard to read bet amounts

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That worked fr me too, but Ive had to do it several times