Complaints in the poker room

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I came across a post from a member complaining about a particular poker room, in which according to him, is a slot machine factory, where everything is done for the player to lose after reaching a certain number of games being this lucrative.
I also saw in his comment how good he is, who is on a level far beyond other people, even mentioned also being an excellent chess player, and apparently his IQ is way above all other people for poker.
Frankly, it's been a long time since I read so much arrogance in a post, just by his argument, you can already tell, how much he has no emotional preparation to play our sport, he thinks that to be a great poker player, he needs to be in first place, play the most expensive tournaments etc.
When in fact, you have to study hard, devote yourself to the maximum to be able to evolve, have volume within your banckroll never compromising your limits. I really believe that he must have ignored all the principles, and burst the bankroll, he did not stand the variance, anyway...
People should have more responsibility in blaming poker rooms, this is not legal, it is dirty and irresponsible, it is a way of trying to find excuses for their limitations.
Well, that's my point of view, I'm not professional, I play poker because I love the sport, poker helps me to be a better person, to deal with the issues of my day to day, face problems and obstacles, be more patient, among other things. However, when I see this type of posting, I need to talk, because it does not help at all, on the contrary, it only denigrate the image of poker and players.
See you later, good luck at the tables!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody remembers when to give a bad beat, only remembers when to drink. It is human nature, who gets beaten remembers, whoever hits forget.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When they win,it's thanks to their skills
When they lose,it's rigged
Not the 1st time we have heard it and not the last time ...
You're right bro, unfortunately we will still hear and read that kind of thing!

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This Kind of Reminds Me Of...

Back in the good ole' college days...

I had just finished an extremely brutal Accounting Final Exam... I knew that test kicked my azz. I was very alarmed, as I was a good student. I huddled-up with 5-6 other random students as we left the classroom. I said, wow, that test was brutal! A few others responded that they did not think it was too bad… think they did pretty good… and the others agreed. Needless to say, I was pretty dejected, and most likely drowned my sorrows shortly after...lol.

The next week we gathered for class and the prof's assistants distributed the graded tests, I got the bad news... I got a 68% on the test. After a few quiet depressing minutes, the professor announced how disappointed he was at the test results, and that the test would be graded on a curve, 3 out of 100+ students had gotten an A (68-71%).

Whew, what a relief... who were these idiots I was talking to? I do not know for sure if any of them also got an A on the exam, but obviously not all of them did, and I kind of doubt any of them did.

There is some saying… which I will probably horribly misquote... but it is something like...

It is one thing to know that you do not know, but it is much worse and more dangerous to NOT KNOW that you do not know.

Best of Luck at the Tables All,

CheezeWiz

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone had any problems with bet online

I’ve been playing on bet online and I haven’t heard much bad reviews but I really wanted to ask on here to see if anyone knew of anything shady or problems with cash outs anything like that. Thanks you.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A legend in his own mind..

I agree, heard too many, "I am god's gift to poker, it's never my fault I lose, it's a conspiracy against me.." Poker is a game of variance, skill, and luck. Real players acknowledge they don't win all the time, losing is a big part of the game.
Best to tune out all the unrealistic players like these.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone can complain about the poker room they want, it is their right, with all due respect it seemed to me that you take it too personally, relax, you say that poker has helped you for self-control but here with your complaint you are saying the contrary, a second-rate player with his complaint took you out of your balance, let him complain, let him speak badly of a site, I think he talks more about the platform than about the Poker itself, don't take it personally, you'll see this type of argument in all poker rooms and that is why you should not get bitter or feel offended by absurd comments, live and let live and above all respect for the opinions of others no matter how absurd they may seem is an important part of the integrity of Each person, the fact that it does not seem like something to me does not mean that I am right, because then I would be falling into the same error, arrogance as you mentioned it yourself. Regards friend and relax, enjoy poker :D

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been playing on bet online and I haven’t heard much bad reviews but I really wanted to ask on here to see if anyone knew of anything shady or problems with cash outs anything like that. Thanks you.

I don't know how much of a thing.
Honestly, people need to invent that wrong things happen on serious poker sites. The only report I knew a while ago was the full tilt that gave problem in paying their customers, but it was a late payment, and it wasn't as far as I know bad faith, and everyone ended up getting their money.
I believe in these companies, they are serious, the problem is that there are people who do not study, do not have a control of banckroll and not emotional, and when they lose everything, they put the blame on the software and developers, instead of blaming themselves.

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, heard too many, "I am god's gift to poker, it's never my fault I lose, it's a conspiracy against me.." Poker is a game of variance, skill, and luck. Real players acknowledge they don't win all the time, losing is a big part of the game.
Best to tune out all the unrealistic players like these.

Won, you're absolutely right, my friend, there are people who live in a glass dome and think they're untouchable.
In poker, the results come in the long run, other than these "phenomena" that appear from time to time and come out winning everything ahead haha.
Some people think that a professional's life is a sea of roses, there are numerous reports of professionals going through difficult times, but most of them manage to overcome precisely because of the control of banckroll. I saw the account of the Brazilian player André Akkari, where he says that on some occasions he being in Las Vegas, he does not play all the tournaments he wants, precisely for control of his bankroll, because people who are recreational, think that their life is only for profit. There is a whole expense and financial preparation to play these events.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody remembers when to give a bad beat, only remembers when to drink. It is human nature, who gets beaten remembers, whoever hits forget.
Then people are asleep if they can't remember or realize when they give a bad beat. I see people make this comment all the time and I think it's stupid. Even at the end of tournaments I will think to myself if it wasn't for that one ridiculous catch I wouldn't be here. Then again people just flat out ignore all types of things these days and only pay attention to what they are told to pay attention to, so these comments are no surprise.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, in most cases, people are willing to blame anyone but themselves. I believe that my success depends only on my patience and discipline, and therefore I see no objective reason to complain about anyone but myself.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we will always have players like that, players who, when they lose, want to blame the site they play on and create conspiracies, but they should analyze their game and try to understand their mistakes instead of creating theories about poker sites.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
" I'm, I'm the best you ever seen, Fats. I'm the best there is. Now even if you beat me, I'm still the best." - "Fast" Eddie Felson

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't think we notice when we hit the bad beat, only when we drink it, not because I was told. Personally I am very happy when I mistreat a player, but not to the point of erasing the one I took.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Takes all kinds.

I was shortstacked and shoved oop w 44. He called me a moron when his AQo lost. Oh well. I blocked his chat.

Fifteen minutes later his 72s flush beat my KK. Life goes on

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But when you start to see that you applied bead beat and don't take the ones you take so seriously, then you are becoming a great poker player. But it's pretty tough when you take one as follows.

A guy bigger than you opens 3x from the starting position, you from CO tribes 10x the guy pays. Flop 95Q Arcoires, the guy passes and you go all in, the guy calls and shows you 86o, you show your QQ happy and fusseiro - we have a set and we double magnificent.

The turn happens, but what comes on the river: 7.

So what makes you upset is not the fact that you are taking the bad, but the fact that the game has rewarded an idiot.

The evolution is you stop, look and laugh and say: this crazy guy opened 3x of 86o, then paid all in for a drill that villain wonder would love to play with him a lot of times.