millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How to learn to communicate quickly I do not know English during the game .

I don’t understand how to translate what the player wrote during the game.

Bigg197

Bigg197

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I can only recommend the use of translators, and in general, poker can be played silently)
From my own experience I’ll say that they write, as usual, on small cines

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually I don’t pay attention to chat during the game
there are moments much more important
but in general, for me, as a Russian, it turns out to learn English by communicating here in the club in this language
all the same, memory always postpones the information and knowledge that is at least minimal

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You can use Google translate. Just copy and paste. If I were you, I'd rather ignore the chat and pay more attention to the game.
Вы можете использовать Google переводчик. Просто скопируйте и вставьте. Если бы я был тобой, я бы предпочел игнорировать чат и уделять больше внимания игре.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use google translator.very comfortable.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend you only pay attention to the chat when you think there may be collusion between two players, trying to understand what they are talking about otherwise is wasting time, just do not pay attention to the chat, if out of curiosity you can not resist knowing what that speak, then use the translator but for me it is a waste of time

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can use Google translate. Just copy and paste. If I were you, I'd rather ignore the chat and pay more attention to the game.
Вы можете использовать Google переводчик. Просто скопируйте и вставьте. Если бы я был тобой, я бы предпочел игнорировать чат и уделять больше внимания игре.
Thanks a lot for the tip/
I don’t know that chat can be copied and translated in the game.

I did everything manually.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Internet translators work quite well. But often we mean something and do not translate the way you want. Usually not too talk at the tables, and I do not give importance to chat, you need to be focused on the game and chat with people from the table may deviate from the focus. :):)

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I was in the same situation as you, now I made a lot of progress, thanks to the application '' Duolingo '' I downloaded on my phone you have to do the exercises for 5 minutes the day or more if you whant, and you will learn English in a few months I had notions because I learned English at school but i forgot it, but even if you have no basis you will quickly learn if you do it every day, and good luck
and all that thanks to CC

Last edited:
Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not pay much attention to the chat, if you ask me something I use the Google translator, and I always use it in CC, forgive my bad English.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use the google translator and always have it in an open tab while you are in a tournament, that is if you really want to know what they say, in my case I always handle closed chat because I feel that it only serves to deconcentrate me, what they think or not the other players do not care, of course, this in a tournament in which I do not know anyone, in cardschat tournaments you usually always find yourself known and the best way as I told you, it is as easy as keeping the translator open . BTW is it me or you just look like Woody Harrelson :D?

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why you need to chat when playing poker?

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really pay attention to a language I dont speak the tables.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont pay attention because I am not interested about others chat

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Right click the message - copy to clipboard - paste to google translator (works if you're sitting at the table, it's not working if you're in observer mode).

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend Google translate, it has evolved a lot over the years. If you need a quick solution this is best. If it is not possible to select and paste the text, enter it manually in the translator.

Ron112355

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I found the main problem with people using the translators is that you must use perfect language for it to work. You can not use slang or abbreviations and must use proper punctuation. Otherwise, the translator gets confused and some of the translated text can sometimes be very funny.:)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I speak English, but my ggpoker language is Polish and ggpoker translates players' comments into Polish. The translation is usually okay.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
although the main language at pokerstars is english, i always see a lot of people simply speaking in russian or whatever language and there are only a few people who are really bothered when someone speaks a language other than english. Of course, I don't mind if people speak another language, but it is a kind of politeness when you speak the language that is considered the main language due to the general unity. Learning another language is harder for one person than it is for another, and I have great respect for those who can do it. But personally I hold back more or less in the chat and sometimes I also turn off the chat so that I can concentrate more on poker. when people play collusion then i don't think they will discuss this at tables because they don't want to be caught. And even that doesn't interest me when I'm playing poker because even if people do that, that doesn't mean they'll win by a long shot.

Top 10 Games