Common Cents

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

PokerStars announces the Comon Cents series, a grand prix tournament, with buy-in in cents.
The main event will distribute around 25k to the buy in of $ 0.99 on July 1st.
It is a great event for those who have little money in bankroll and can improve their experiences in big events.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn it, I will be away from June 23 to June 30 ... I'll definitively play the ones on July 1 though !

This seems really cool, apart from the fact that most of these tournaments are going to be turbos !

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play all the tournaments, I have already signed up for the first and last, I will sign up for the others as I am close to the start, because of the buyin I believe we will face many maniacs and it can be difficult to keep the focus and winning the prizes higher.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well seems that many will get very lucky in PS on the first of July. I imagine everyone thinking it like a freeroll heheheh hard to believe.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Registered to events No 01 and No 23 - it will be fun! Could add more later ...

GL to all CC members :top:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this tournament the most important is to get experiences in big events, this is because the value of buy in are very low.

ronilsa56

ronilsa56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Registered to events No 01 and No 23 - it will be fun! Could add more later ... and a cheap investment that can pay off, Good luck to everyone who plays comman;)

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With great pleasure I will take part in these tournaments.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you, this is a great event and there are quite a lot of interesting tournaments.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Common cents on poker stars

I've found a really beneficial series of tourneys coming up soon on stars and I'm using my hard earned winnings from CC freeroll to fund a series of micro micro stakes from 1cent up to 99 cents..check it out on pokerstars guys, it looks a lot of fun.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's gunna be a great series for micro grinders! The $0.01 event will be insane! And the $0.99 main event will be a good one! Hoping to play a bunch of these.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've found a really beneficial series of tourneys coming up soon on stars and I'm using my hard earned winnings from CC freeroll to fund a series of micro micro stakes from 1cent up to 99 cents..check it out on pokerstars guys, it looks a lot of fun.

This goes in Poker Rooms - very few threads should end up in General Poker so it should be your last option after reviewing all other forums.

Also - there was already a thread on this topic so I merged them.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybuddy,
just in case you didn't read it well, Pokerstars starts a new cheap series on Sunday, it starts with a 100k tournament for 1c entry. You find it in events...
Nice opportunity to pimp up the bankroll, I guess:eek:

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the buy in is 22cents isn't? 1 cent I think that is almost impossible. Or isn't it?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the buy in is 22cents isn't? 1 cent I think that is almost impossible. Or isn't it?

I bought in in the 1 Cent kick off and the 22 cts KO on Sunday

there's a maximum of 380.000 players, so take the day off...and maybe the next one

Last edited:
M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the great opportunity for those who want to feel the thrill of having a big event and do not have a bankroll. The next event is 100k with buy in 0.01 cents My question at this event is the following, will pokerstars be able to gather 1 million players online to raise the 100 thousand, or will she put money to complete the prize, it's worth just playing to see.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there will be a big field for different players, it will be difficult to keep blows). But this is poker.
In the tournament for 00.1 now 14,600 players, this figure will grow, the tournament will be only June 25, still there will be many entries. but we definitely should try our hand)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars 100K Gtd almost freeroll on 24.06

Hello. I just found interesting tournament in pokerstars and wanted to share it. Name is:

common cents 01: $0.01 NLHE (kickoff), 100K GTD

Buyin is just 0.01$ and prize pool is 100K + what comes from buyin. Date is 24.06 21:05 GMT+3. With such parameters it looks more like a very big freeroll (over 15K participants already) but as a sunday night event with such low buyin i think it will be interesting. Good luck and sorry if the thread is not for this section.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Very interesting. Thank you. I will definitely participate in this tournament. This is a good opportunity to increase your bankroll.
Good luck.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I just found interesting tournament in pokerstars and wanted to share it. Name is:

common cents 01: $0.01 NLHE (kickoff), 100K GTD

Buyin is just 0.01$ and prize pool is 100K + what comes from buyin. Date is 24.06 21:05 GMT+3. With such parameters it looks more like a very big freeroll (over 15K participants already) but as a sunday night event with such low buyin i think it will be interesting. Good luck and sorry if the thread is not for this section.
Is the registration opened?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is open. It just requires 0.01$ buyin. Nothing else needed to participate.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not a freeroll, it's a first tournament in new series.

Here is the thread about it:

common cents 2018

He was just saying it's basically a freeroll, only $0.01 buy in is basically free especially with $100k in the prizepool. It will take 10million entries to cover the $100k and I think last time it got a bit over 100k entries, so there's loads of free money in this one.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the best tournament pokerstars has ever made definitely playing in the common cent tournament.