CoinPoker who's using the platform ? Crypto

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting 2moro grinders series, the more you play the more chance you have of winning CHP tokens #Crypto

weekly prizes and then a monthly total winner, sounds pretty good to me. freebuys are OK bit random hit or miss but software seems slick so far.

Ricey155 as usual on the site :D

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played on Coinpoker a few times. I really like their interface. I've only freerolled though. Haven't convinced myself to make a deposit. Please continue to post your feedback/reviews. I'd love to read some more from someone who plays in higher stakes.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their crypto coin is worthless

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SO if you managed to bankroll a 100,000 +CHP through freebuys and moon games etc forgot about them for 10 years and it went up 500% you would give them away for free RIGHT ?? yes there worth today $0.0034395 per CHP but seeing as you get 1000 free for downloading the ios or android App it's a no brainer to at least try ?? Your in at the bottom it was a lot more.

I like the tables, I don't like that you can't note people who have just left the game, you have to click on them prior to finishing to add comments. Short deck games are hard so many hands to kill you and it's 50% whether you have a good starting hand or not.

100,000 chp split for top 50 grinders, sounds easy it's not
Their crypto coin is worthless

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SO if you managed to bankroll a 100,000 +CHP through freebuys and moon games etc forgot about them for 10 years and it went up 500% you would give them away for free RIGHT ?? yes there worth today $0.0034395 per CHP but seeing as you get 1000 free for downloading the ios or android app it's a no brainer to at least try ?? Your in at the bottom it was a lot more.

I like the tables, I don't like that you can't note people who have just left the game, you have to click on them prior to finishing to add comments. Short deck games are hard so many hands to kill you and it's 50% whether you have a good starting hand or not.

100,000 chp split for top 50 grinders, sounds easy it's not

Their currency has no intrinsic value. It has lost like 99.89% of its value.I cashed out $400 dollars from freerolls from several months ago when it was like $0.17 a unit. I don't see catalysts as to why the value would go up but I do see people effectively giving up on this room. The value is gone and no one should be anywhere near this room especially investing their money and or effort into it.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not sure my $9 investment is going to break the bank I have a few extra chips already 7000 so no issues playing on the site. they do seen to give away a lot of CHP quiet easily for just playing This December :-(

I wouldn't invest a lot in any poker site full stop.

Their currency has no intrinsic value. It has lost like 99.89% of its value.I cashed out $400 dollars from freerolls from several months ago when it was like $0.17 a unit. I don't see catalysts as to why the value would go up but I do see people effectively giving up on this room. The value is gone and no one should be anywhere near this room especially investing their money and or effort into it.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
CoinPoker Very Good poker-plaform!But one minus, prise eher down

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prizes and limited options for 6 man sit and goes a big minus for me I have to say, sometime I don't fancy playing for 2-3 hrs but no option with this site at the moment and the CHP token continues to TANK quickly

CoinPoker Very Good poker-plaform!But one minus, prise eher down

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting 2moro grinders series, the more you play the more chance you have of winning CHP tokens #Crypto

weekly prizes and then a monthly total winner, sounds pretty good to me. freebuys are OK bit random hit or miss but software seems slick so far.

Ricey155 as usual on the site :D

Hey,

I played some games at CoinPoker and the software definitely is great but unfortunately the prices are quite low. At least in most tournaments. Sure, if you think long-term it probably makes sense to accumulate winnings and wait for future price changes.

Best of luck for everybody playing on CoinPoker.

Greets!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coin poker is useless...

What can you do with the CHP you win?
Nothing...

You can „cashout“ to a wallet but then ?
CHP are not accepted anywhere else but on CoinPoker. So the only way to exchange your CHP on crypto exchanges is when others buy CHP. Since only CoinPoker players buy CHP to play there ( in reality no one does this. Everyone on the site is only playing freerolls and the buy-in tourneys are o oh having very few players ) this whole concept is a pyramid sheme.
You need an ever growing amount of new depositors for the existing members to get paid.
As soon as more people cash out then deposit the CHP value will drop and you will get very little real money for the CHP.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coin poker is useless...

What can you do with the CHP you win?
Nothing...

You can „cashout“ to a wallet but then ?
CHP are not accepted anywhere else but on CoinPoker. So the only way to exchange your CHP on crypto exchanges is when others buy CHP. Since only CoinPoker players buy CHP to play there ( in reality no one does this. Everyone on the site is only playing freerolls and the buy-in tourneys are o oh having very few players ) this whole concept is a pyramid sheme.
You need an ever growing amount of new depositors for the existing members to get paid.
As soon as more people cash out then deposit the CHP value will drop and you will get very little real money for the CHP.

I agree. The room is effectively collapsed. Though if you listen to Ricey155 the value is going to go up 500% lol no it wont. The crypto is worth literally $0.00. Change to ether.:cool:

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The software and layout is fine, not enough games and same old faces every day. As for the tokens worth I agree it's pretty low and poor value, but if your winning plenty and building up a nice bankroll maybe ONE day it might move back up, every crypto project is currently on its arse.

I want to try Virtua poker but that's been delayed, new is good stop being a pessimist :) if it tanks more and folds I've lost $9 #Bankrupt

I agree. The room is effectively collapsed. Though if you listen to Ricey155 the value is going to go up 500% lol no it wont. The crypto is worth literally $0.00. Change to ether.:cool:

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I checked it out and it seems abit shady to me.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm bored with it all ready, short deck is an ACE all in gamble and with 15 rounds before you get knocked out, you just cannot call the idiots. games are so cheap it's not worth winning tbh. If the price went up to 1c it might be worth winning 10ks worth

As for shady I doubt that they have RNG working since Monday car shuffle check

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interested in SWC poker verdict #SealPoker bitcoin based ubtc, coin poker for me is dead till they put some SnG in play.

good evening all :captain:

Santiman

Santiman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing @ coinpoker for a while.. I was looking for freerolls and ways to play to build a BR..
I had a friend transfer me the .00020234 whatever amount to confirm a wallet.. and once that was done.. I played some freerolls and won a bunch of coins.. they aren't worth much.. but they do add up.
One night playing cash games for the CPH I raked in roughly about 8k.. so I withdrew them and transferred them to a Kucoin trading account where i can convert/buy all kinds of different coins Bit/ETH .. whatever.. Point is it didn't cost me a thing to start.. and I roughly got about 120$US now in my trading account.
pretty cool..

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice work, I've not played it for ages with no sit n go action and not enough time or effort for a long winded match. the free coins for mobile is a worthwhile investment for all that just want experience playing and free. Hoping they might update the games soon

I've been playing @ coinpoker for a while.. I was looking for freerolls and ways to play to build a BR..
I had a friend transfer me the .00020234 whatever amount to confirm a wallet.. and once that was done.. I played some freerolls and won a bunch of coins.. they aren't worth much.. but they do add up.
One night playing cash games for the CPH I raked in roughly about 8k.. so I withdrew them and transferred them to a Kucoin trading account where i can convert/buy all kinds of different coins Bit/ETH .. whatever.. Point is it didn't cost me a thing to start.. and I roughly got about 120$US now in my trading account.
pretty cool..

M

mhkorpi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made an account through the link that said 1000 CHP bonus for downloading mobile app, but there is 0 in my account. When do they add it?

EDIT: I read the terms and conditions and they say it will be credited within 72 hours, if you're one of the first 5,000 to download the app

Last edited:
Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you. Allthough most of the Banks in my country (Bulgaria) started to reject any deals with BTC and other crypto currency. Isnt this a flash?! :cool:

I doubt it's worthless its just volatile, If you had bought BTC at 3k 3 weeks ago and invested 3k you would have had 5k so a 2k profit just letting it do its thing. the downside like many have found out it's easy to get drawn in and gamble away profits and savings.

SO your all scared after bitcoin dived from 20k to 3k winners and losers in life I'm afraid the only way to make profit it to take it from others. A bit like poker hey ?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg, i love messing around on coinpoker, their skin is killer, on mobile, and desktop... i just don't think anyone will ever wnt to buy my crypto when i cash out! >the RNG is fun on it too

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with the price of CHP on the rise, I've started playing here again... I like the interface, the concept, and the verifiable RNG

I know the ICO hit the shitter, but I'm hoping this room can pick up some steam :)