coin poker is a scam site
her is proof

AlanKakimoto

AlanKakimoto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to break it to you but you are playing a variation of No Limit known as Short Deck.

The game u playing have no 2-5. All the 2s 3s 4s and 5s are taken out of the deck.

It’s also good to check out the rules of the game. In Short Deck poker, Flush is higher than full house. It is mathematically harder to hit flush since so many cards are taken out of the deck.

Good luck!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to break it to you but you are playing a variation of No Limit known as Short Deck.

The game u playing have no 2-5. All the 2s 3s 4s and 5s are taken out of the deck.

It’s also good to check out the rules of the game. In Short Deck poker, Flush is higher than full house. It is mathematically harder to hit flush since so many cards are taken out of the deck.

Good luck!

Good post. Mioou, you do need to be careful before scandalising site with proof of cheating to make sure you understand the game fully. I find short deck a funny game but it is a variation with different rules.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good post. Mioou, you do need to be careful before scandalising site with proof of cheating to make sure you understand the game fully. I find short deck a funny game but it is a variation with different rules.
Perhaps this is not a very good topicstarter's trolling? =)This is very obvious about the short deck.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps this is not a very good topicstarter's trolling? =)This is very obvious about the short deck.

It was not meant to be a topic starter. I was just pointing out to Mioou who had not realised it was a short stack game to be more careful about stating a site is cheating when they have not understood the game and is intended as genuine advice. I think trolling comments are people saying hello on a forum and nothing else, almost like spam. You see a lot of people saying a site is rigged though etc. I never play short stack poker though and do not see the need for the variant but you do need to be careful about making unfounded claims against a site. Although saying that this is not a site I know but the 'evidence' in this case is false or at least misinterpreted.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well their crypto collapsed 99.94% so the scam was their ICO.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well their crypto collapsed 99.94% so the scam was their ICO.

Lol so the site was a scam! Just not for the original mentioned reason. Always good to know. \I had never heard of them though.