clubwpt

4WHEEL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just stared the free trial there, not really diggin the whole lay out, is it worth the 24 a month

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
just stared the free trial there, not really diggin the whole lay out, is it worth the 24 a month

I have always had some interest in this as well. I've never tried it myself. I've seen some discussions on the interwebs and that's the reason for my reservation. The common theme seems to be it's difficult to win any significant prize, and it's a cesspool of horrible play. I've heard the first few levels of tournaments are no fold fests. Again, I've never tried it, and I actually still have some level of interest in trying it out. I didn't even realize there was a free trial, ha, maybe I'll see you there.

NEPTpoker

NEPTpoker

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The couple times I played WPT free rolls the structures were ATROCIOUS :(
I realize a free roll cant offer the best structures in the world, but these things had a thousand players gunning for like 5 small prizes, and you were flipping coins w/ 5BB's three minutes into the tourney.

Just never felt like real poker to me. Because of that, it's been well over a year since I have even revisited their site.

I like their concept (offering free roll chances into big BI live events), but the actual SAT tournaments to get there seemed like nothing more than complete luck fest / coin flipaments to me. (from WAY to early in the tourney).

Just my opinion.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way. Software is from 1999. And no one takes it seriously. Honestly save your $20.