ChiliPoker joins up with Poker770 .. wtf?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I received an email today from ChiliPoker support, letting me know that they've joined up with Poker770 (another poker site on the iPoker network).
Then they go on to tell me that now when I open up Poker770 I can just log on with my ChiliPoker sn & to use a new password that 'they' assigned to me. This is kind of aburd because I already have an account on Poker770. So now what? I have two accounts on Poker770???? wtf is that?

Also, didn't appreciate ChiliPoker sending me a password on the email the way they did. Just doesn't seem/feel too secure to me at all.

So.. write to support!
I have but haven't gotten any support, lol. No response so far. I'm sure there's many others who are finding themselves in same situation as myself.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I tried to log in on ChiliPoker it doesn't open but it does leave a black square the same size as the lobby would be (with purple border.. which is Chili's lobby border colour) & will say "ChiliPoker" in my TaskManager but then when I go to try to shut it down it stays stuck there on my screen (the smaller login square that comes up on ipoker sites... just stays there, LOL).

I just opened the ChiliPoker account recently & hadn't yet deposited on it.. but had received a couple of player-to-player transfers so the account has been active.

Attachments

• chili & 770.gif
    chili & 770.gif
    59.7 KB · Views: 110
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
And as coincidence would have it... ChiliPoker was the only iPoker network site that was crashing on me this past month. (because they hadn't done the recent lobby upgrade/update on that site. Now I know why)

Come on iPoker.. get ur sheet together.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yeah, this totally s_cks.

I too have an account at both rooms. And I'm worried because I have 2x22$ tokens at Chili, also have over 700 points there. Have sent emails to support which they have answered but didn't give me a straight answer whether I will have those tokens at my new account at Poker770 or not. Only thing they did guaranteed was my Chili Poker balance.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yah... I didn't get any straight answers either - - just said my accounts would be combined (w/o giving any details at all.. saying it was in the 'newsletter'.. what newsletter? lol)

Tino11

Tino11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It should all be tied up today and open for business sometime over the weekend.
There was a press article not long ago about iPoker skins merging or some of the larger operators to break away and open a network within a network. There should be some interesting developments overthe next few months.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I was just able to login to Poker770 using my Chili Poker account. Both my balance and points were transferred, but none of my tokens. :mad:

Just emailed them about it.

J

jys345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah, maybe that's why I can't create an account at 770... Drove me bandanas earlier today :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Nickname that Chili gave me for signing in on Poker770 is the same as my Nickname on bet365, LOL.
So now I have 2 Poker770 accounts (mine weren't combined) & I have a bet365 account that has the same Nickname(player sn) as one of my Poker770 accounts. How frigg'n mixed up is that? (I've even used different email addresses for my different iPoker accounts, to keep them from getting it all fk'd up... but it seems they can't help fk'ing it up anyways).

Wonder if they'll solve the software glitch over the next few mos. too?

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Well, they never answered my last email, but I did find Online Support available at one time (had Poker770 opened and it wasn't available, at least when I would check) and asked her about my tokens... she said she was going to consult their department in charge. Waited for about 20-30 minutes and when she chatted again, was to tell me I had received my tokens.

Only difference is they were issued for a specific tournament, not just any tournament, as they were at Chili (the 2x22$ were free to use at any 22$ buyin tournament at ipoker), and also I have 15 days to use them or lose them... Anyway, at least I received my tokens, and the tournaments I can register with them are freezeouts, I'm glad they're not R+A.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The Nickname that Chili gave me for signing in on Poker770 is the same as my Nickname on bet365, LOL.
So now I have 2 Poker770 accounts (mine weren't combined) & I have a bet365 account that has the same Nickname(player sn) as one of my Poker770 accounts. How frigg'n mixed up is that? (I've even used different email addresses for my different iPoker accounts, to keep them from getting it all fk'd up... but it seems they can't help fk'ing it up anyways).
Both my Chili and Poker770 accounts are linked to the same email. :D

Wonder if they'll solve the software glitch over the next few mos. too?
I'm definitely tired of having all of my updated ipoker rooms (the ones I've played at since their update, anyway) crashing from time to time in the middle of tournaments without any warning.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm definitely tired of having all of my updated ipoker rooms (the ones I've played at since their update, anyway) crashing from time to time in the middle of tournaments without any warning.
Do you write to support about the 'shutdown' thing it does?
I've been on to them ALOT... not putting up with the b.s. response about it being something wrong with my internet connection.

Does a window pop up like this >

Attachments

• Feb.26 WH DEP.gif
    Feb.26 WH DEP.gif
    71.5 KB · Views: 87
FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, that's the pop up I get. I did email Titan about it. They said I should search for a dump file and send it to them, but I searched for it and didn't find it... they did say, however, previously that all I needed to do was to download the room again because they had fixed it, did that a few times just to find out the problem remained. Don't understand why they haven't fix that yet, I'm sure they must be getting a lot of complains from a lot of people.

BTW, just received an email today from Poker770 telling me I need to choose from my two accounts which one I want to keep and which one they are going to eliminate.

ander

ander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides this issues, I rather understood if Poker770 merged with Chilli and not the other way arround.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing the Double Challenge on Celeb Poker tonight so we'll see if I have any problems.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also already had accounts at both sites, but had not played at 770 and had no money or points on balance.
Logged in for the first time yesterday (since the merger). Found both the money and points from Chili had been transferred to 770, but not tokens. Had 4 chili tokens. 2 x $5 and 2 x $30, which were not transferred.
Email sent, waiting for reply.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, that's the pop up I get. I did email Titan about it. They said I should search for a dump file and send it to them, but I searched for it and didn't find it...
Exactly same for me as this ^ (I also couldn't find it after)

they did say, however, previously that all I needed to do was to download the room again because they had fixed it, did that a few times just to find out the problem remained
Again... same here.

Don't understand why they haven't fix that yet, I'm sure they must be getting a lot of complains from a lot of people.
My guess is, initially (& still for many) they've just treated them like the typical internet disconnection issue thing... brushing them off, giving them generic replies to emails sent to support. For sure they must be getting ALOT of complaints & it's crazy that they haven't fixed it yet. What pisses me off even more though > I still get a bunch of the support workers (different ones than I've already established what the situation is) & they try to tell me there's no problems, etc. Aggravating to read their b.s. (< especially with Titan.. although I have had 'supervisor' writing to me, admitting there's a problem & saying they'll let me know when it's resolved... & of course some of the other goofs who keep trying to say it already is/was resolved). WilliamHill has been alot better than Titan as far as handling this goes. Amazing that Titan actually won awards for best customer service, LOL. Who was voting? Doubt it was anyone who plays poker.. cuz of all sites I play on, I'd have to say Titan is in the bottom two for support (888Poker being down there with them).

BTW, just received an email today from Poker770 telling me I need to choose from my two accounts which one I want to keep and which one they are going to eliminate.
guess I'll be getting similiar email (although my accounts are on different email addresses.... pretty sure I've got 3 diff. addresses for different iPoker sites).

Are you using WinVista (64-bit)? Because it seems like these folks are the only ones are experiencing this 'shutdown' thing.

bluffyou, does that site have the new lobby upgrade/update? (bet365 doesn't, & Chili didn't & I had no problems on either of them).

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya, Celeb has the update. Had no problems playing those tourneys the other night.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got reply from 770 re: my chili tokens, and I have been compensated.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have Windows 7 (32bit).
Well there goes that theory,lol.
I'm on bet365 today & before game even started it did a 'shutdown' on me & one other time about an hour into a tourney. (& it has NOT had the update... sigh)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Just finished using my 3 tokens.

First I used the 33$ token. The only tourney it was good for it was a 15000$ R+A. Almost everybody made rebuys and addons, not easy when you don't. Out of just over 200 people who made it to the first break, only 8 or 9 didn't make the addon, myself included. :p

A couple of days ago I used one of the 22$ tokens, failed to win any money either.

Today used my last 22$ token and was able to make it ITM. Finished 4th winning 82$... and was quite close to finish at least in 3rd place. Here's a screenshot:

160312_22Tourney-copia.jpg

Last edited:
FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have to remember to use my tokens!

Check their Expiration date. When I had them at Chili, they were good to be used whenever I wanted to. But at Poker770 they issued them to expiry in 15 days.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for that, Fast!
Checked and saw that a couple of smaller tokens are good for couple years, but one $50 token is only valid for couple weeks. Will definitely make sure to use it!
Interesting when 770 issued the tokens. Had two $30 tokens at Chili, but 770 issued me a $10 and a $50. Guess I'll play one game with the Big Guys...