NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Does anyone know if you can have more than one account on the Chico network? I have a TigerGaming account but wanted to join in the BetonLine games...thanks!

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AFAIK you can, only based on the fact that I have an account on both of those as well. However I have never deposited or withdrawn at either, just goof around with freerolls mainly now and then, and its usually during withdraw verifications they would probably look for that stuff.

I think most networks though allow you to have accounts on all skins, only one I know that doesn't is equity poker network.

How do you find TigerGaming, do they hold true to their cashouts as quick as they say they do?

ROGUE63

ROGUE63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had a tiger gaming acct many moons ago; didnt even know they were on same net as BOL

NightFun

NightFun

CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
TigerGaming was one of the first sites I ever played. Once I joined some forums I moved over to many other sites. I never deposited there because of that, but have been given money from them with no strings attached during some promos. They say 24 hour payouts gtd. In fact they are running a promo in July for free 10K tour tix if you post social media re their fast payouts.

How about BetOnLine, does anyone know if they have fast payouts?

M

Michael Pritchard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you can open a paynorake or betonline account,

Just use different email address and have to change your email on neteller for cashouts.

It's a pain but it's prolly worth shutting down ur tiger gaming first.

pm me for more info