Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's clear that there is cheating at ACR--everyone knows and no one can do anything because the streamers are well paid and the sloggers are well paid and because its harder to cheat at tournaments.

Many many many pros will say privately that ACR is a rigged gamed will never play there but will say very little.

We know about the bots, the colluders and the colluding bots. Not completely sure about super users.

Anyway, this thread is about your experience with cheating at ACR. Some people say quite adamantly that you suck at poker if you think there is cheating but everyone knows about ACR.

To start things off, I want to share an academic paper on how the sites can be rigged to create acton. I believe this and also believe it can be modified from zero to low to high. All the cheating this, bots, etc. Are designed to create rake and nothing else.

Please share your experiences. Mine is nine are as bad as ACR and Ive played fairly well everywhere.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's clear that there is cheating at ACR--everyone knows and no one can do anything because the streamers are well paid and the sloggers are well paid and because its harder to cheat at tournaments.

Many many many pros will say privately that ACR is a rigged gamed will never play there but will say very little.

We know about the bots, the colluders and the colluding bots. Not completely sure about super users.

Anyway, this thread is about your experience with cheating at ACR. Some people say quite adamantly that you suck at poker if you think there is cheating but everyone knows about ACR.

To start things off, I want to share an academic paper on how the sites can be rigged to create acton. I believe this and also believe it can be modified from zero to low to high. All the cheating this, bots, etc. Are designed to create rake and nothing else.

Please share your experiences. Mine is nine are as bad as ACR and Ive played fairly well everywhere.
Sorry for the typos. Here is the paper, It applies more to ACR the anywhere.

https://www.academia.edu/34059393/On...udy_Pokerstars

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we all know they are definitely rigged for max action and to keep the fish around but as Americans we dont have very many options but i think all sites are the same. if they get rid of fish by odds actually being odds where will those who suck at it play? they wont. Played live for many years and online and you wont see live in months what you see in one sng with ALOT less hands

K

kingofnaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least you have a place to play and it has fast cashouts. I doubt the site is rigged and bots are a problem pretty much on all sites.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

hi hi led :ciao:
i sorry however i no believe acr is rigged at all
i appreciate they have daily cardschat free games, very much

blond.jpg

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I do believe that there are many frustrating hands I do not think the site is rigged. Variance can be rough. There are winning players and if you are not winning then changing your playing style and studying would be great. I am currently trying to improve and have had some deep runs on ACR. Plugging some of my mistakes and I am confident I will get a solid result.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate all the comments and think this a start of a good discussion.

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea variance man

but some sites are definitely rigged for action especially in freerolls

i have been dealt KK twice and TT in three hands before which is crazy plus seeing just too many 1 and 2 outers hit in freerolls where the odds are just not realistic

but it gets those fish hooked

which is good.

poker rooms know they can get people excited in freerolls and they gonna deposit and hit the cash tables

unibet is not boosted i have folded 30 rag hands in a fr there several times which is authentic... but also boring

though i read somewhere if you aren't bored while playing poker you are not playing properly

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for the typos. Here is the paper, It applies more to ACR the anywhere. https://www.academia.edu/34059393/On...udy_Pokerstars

hi hi :ciao:
i actually read this paper you present as evidence - did you?
180 pages, it typical academic mumbo jumbo, 100s of diagrams flashy charts & multitude of bs....

what mr apahideanu say is he use holdem manager analyze 55,320 hands he play on pokerstars

he compare actual probabilities to his results
example: top ranked hands statistically should come 2.11% of time, his results 2.15%
etc etc plus goes thru many many bad beat examples

his conclusion is that pokerstars is rigged... why? cause this:

i. to prevent weaker players from getting demoralized and deserting the game on the
platform;
ii. directly related, to prevent better players from winning too much too fast, and
withdrawing their profits, by deliberately adjusting their expected, normal, win rate
downwards, thus forcing them to play more and more games, implicitly increasing
the overall rake collected by the platform;
iii. to keep the game more interesting, more spectacular, more "fun", thus potentially
attracting more new players.

this is nonsense 55k hands is not evidence of anything
pokerstars not jeopardize a 5 billion dollar business, yes billion with a "b" to rig their games
pokerstars is regulated by authorities in malta & ilse if man, also overseen in some usa & european markets
their rng (random number generator) is checked, independent verified
i was in malta in november. i meet 2 nice boys work at stars group, we discuss this, they explain in detail their security & checks to keep all things legit at great expense & effort

i puzzled why you take mr apahideanu paper which all about pokerstars to smear acr?
not seem fair to me?

blond.jpg

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi :ciao:
i actually read this paper you present as evidence - did you?
180 pages, it typical academic mumbo jumbo, 100s of diagrams flashy charts & multitude of bs....

what mr apahideanu say is he use holdem manager analyze 5,320 hands he play on pokerstars

he compare actual probabilities to his results
example: top ranked hands statistically should come 2.11% of time, his results 2.15%
etc etc plus goes thru many many bad beat examples

his conclusion is that pokerstars is rigged... why? cause this:

i. to prevent weaker players from getting demoralized and deserting the game on the
platform;
ii. directly related, to prevent better players from winning too much too fast, and
withdrawing their profits, by deliberately adjusting their expected, normal, win rate
downwards, thus forcing them to play more and more games, implicitly increasing
the overall rake collected by the platform;
iii. to keep the game more interesting, more spectacular, more "fun", thus potentially
attracting more new players.

pokerstars not jeopardize a 5 billion dollar business, yes billion with a "b" to rig their games
pokerstars is regulated by authorities in malta & ilse if man, also overseen in some usa & european markets
their rng (random number generator) is checked, independent verified
i was in malta in november. i meet 2 nice boys work at stars group, we discuss this, they explain in detail their security & checks to keep all things legit at great expense & effort

i puzzled why you take mr apahideanu paper which all about pokerstars to smear acr?
not seem fair to me?

blond.jpg

You had me at “academic mumbo jumbo”. I have to admit your other arguments like, dinosaurs never existed because the world was made in 7 days, is quite persuasive. Down with academia down with the fake NYT.

BillyG1871

BillyG1871

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have come across many unquestionable hands runners runners..i just simply dont know anymore

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Totally agree. 55k total hands is not nearly enough for statistical significance. For statistics to achieve near total power you need millions of extractions for each particular situation, that means at least several trillions hands total. The stats he compares his results to were obtained through computer simulations of such high numbers.

not seem fair to me?
Again, a correct observation. The paper is about Pokerstars, not ACR.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again, a correct observation. The paper is about Pokerstars, not ACR.

And your scientific conclusion is that ACR is far better than PS. They call that a shill.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And your scientific conclusion is that ACR is far better than PS. They call that a shill.

My conclusion was simply that ACR is a different company than PS, just like you are a different person than me.
You being a rigtard does not make me one, just like hypothetical issues at PS do not imply cheating at ACR :)

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My conclusion was simply that ACR is a different organization than PS, just like you are a different person than me.
You being a rigtard does not make me one, just like hypothetical issues at PS do not imply cheating at ACR :)
And I was just saying I hope you didn’t break your protractor coming to that conclusion.

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think all the sites design there games to achive as much rake as possible and payouts for as small few as possible. :rolleyes:

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice read,we all know something fishy about online thank God for freerolls, build a bankroll than you don't feel so bad losing it all back,rinse repeat,I'll keep my own cash for live poker:smile:

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all the sites design there games to achive as much rake as possible and payouts for as small few as possible. :rolleyes:
If you believe that then you can't believe its truly random hence fixed

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you believe that then you can't believe its truly random hence fixed
The games do not have to be fixed, just the game rules which can be used to make better x rake numbers.
So you play many games over and over, maybe break even, but they get rake for all the games you played.
Top Tournament players (small few) do not need to worry about this, just the rest of us. :(

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The games do not have to be fixed, just the game rules which can be used to make better x rake numbers.
So you play many games over and over, maybe break even, but they get rake for all the games you played.
Top Tournament players (small few) do not need to worry about this, just the rest of us. :(
Any alteration that is not purely random makes it fixed full stop

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You had me at “academic mumbo jumbo”.

The author of that paper does admit that it isn't "academically rigorous" right there on the first page. Regardless, he does provide enough data to raise questions about the integrity of poker stars. Certainly it's enough to warrant a closer look.

How does that relates to ACR? Never played there, so how does that relate?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any poker room, you can find bots and scammers and conspiracy - this is not the point, but how the room fights this! For me personally, the RNG ARC is more believable than other rooms!

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any poker room, you can find bots and scammers and conspiracy - this is not the point, but how the room fights this! For me personally, the RNG ARC is more believable than other rooms!
Oh! You think so???

Se this my friend. see these links. This happens yesterday, today and too me. And guess who makes their big on every hand played... ACR! Trying so hard to root out bots and collusion. It's a carnival act with Barkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWoeDTp5lrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogee6J9ZUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3qJ8lHRAY

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The author of that paper does admit that it isn't "academically rigorous" right there on the first page. Regardless, he does provide enough data to raise questions about the integrity of Poker Stars. Certainly it's enough to warrant a closer look.

How does that relates to ACR? Never played there, so how does that relate?

Please see my response below.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to ensure something. Maybe it depends on what information and evidence you have to say it. I occasionally play at ACR. I prefer to play on mobile and acr has no application. but the cheating issue is a bit tricky. If you think you were affected by that, file a complaint with ACR or simply stop playing on their platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.