Changing sites recommendations

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys so Whilst I’m saving for a bankroll I’ve being studying a lot and it’s got me thinking I want to change site currently playing on stars 2nl anybody have any recommendations of a better site I’ve being thinking of using run it once or gg poker
Are there any better sites that offer rake back? I should point out I don’t like stars reward system so anything like that is a no game for me

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your intention is to change rooms with the idea of obtaining a better system of rewards (rakeback), playing NL2 is not the best idea because you are playing at a very low level and you will not generate enough game volume, for example playing NL2 at PartyPoker it is difficult to reach the points necessary to claim a prize (you would have to play a lot of hands every day).

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your intention is to change rooms with the idea of obtaining a better system of rewards (rakeback), playing NL2 is not the best idea because you are playing at a very low level and you will not generate enough game volume, for example playing NL2 at PartyPoker it is difficult to reach the points necessary to claim a prize (you would have to play a lot of hands every day).

Ok I see but yes for now I’d be playing nl2 hoping to move up and grow my br

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend party poker or 888 Poker, it's quite easier to make rakeback goals rather than obtaining it at GG poker or so. Plus there's a better offer from Party Poker comparing it to GG Poker, Party Poker always come up with some great satys, sng shedule is great, GG doesn't even run sngs.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR on the Winning Poker Network. As an international player you have a lot more choices, but ACR has good rakeback and action has been really good recently.

You might want to try out a few sites and see which ones you like before deciding on a primary room since it a lot of it comes down to individual taste. Also you've probably seen this page but CardsChat has some nice ideas to consider here.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend Party Poker or 888 Poker, it's quite easier to make rakeback goals rather than obtaining it at GG poker or so. Plus there's a better offer from Party Poker comparing it to GG Poker, Party Poker always come up with some great satys, sng shedule is great, GG doesn't even run sngs.
Thank you for the recommendation I only
Play cash at the moment what are they like? Soft?

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend Party Poker or 888 Poker, it's quite easier to make rakeback goals rather than obtaining it at GG poker or so. Plus there's a better offer from Party Poker comparing it to GG Poker, Party Poker always come up with some great satys, sng shedule is great, GG doesn't even run sngs.
I’ve also noticed that gg poker is running a 200% sign up bonus and run it once is doing a 100%

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play in the cache on the stars (at the moment) the most thankless job! Any of the above poker rooms are much vygodnee-- but I still think that the ACR the most profitable for the cache and the tournament schedule there is always improving!

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the recommendation I only
Play cash at the moment what are they like? Soft?

Don’t know what to say bud, but i tried that one out. had 200$ deposit and gained another 400$ from GG, wasted it all on 5$ tables, never in my life haven’t bad run like that, i don’t want to talk bad about GG but i never was down like that in my life, not even when i was a rookie. Maybe it’s just me, let’s say that it was my fault, unlikely really.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After looking at the uk sites I’m thinking either 888 or Ladbroke

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i don't play at Party Poker but if you play cash (not my case) it seems to be a good option.