Changes in the school league of pokerstar

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of the changes that will be made in the school league?

In my opinion this good that the league selects the members of the escula to play the highest tournaments but I do not like it so much that for everything you have to have a deposit made

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of the changes that will be made in the school league?

In my opinion this good that the league selects the members of the escula to play the highest tournaments but I do not like it so much that for everything you have to have a deposit made

Can you paste that link with changes in PSOL?

X

xsavier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They wanna conker the world. That is why is so difficult

StuffBarnaul

StuffBarnaul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prizes less, players more.
Thye cuts budget ))

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Saw that yesterday, let's see how it will work, but I do not think it going to be better than current ...

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read an article about new leagues - good conditions for the game. Today in the PokerSchool Open Skill League, it is desirable to play every game and be in the top 2500 of the 10,000 - otherwise you'll have to go on the lines below. Here I don't like the points system. Also need to recruit VPP points for its future prizes.
With future changes in conditions in the League, number of games to earn points is reduced. I think this is a plus.
As they say, time will tell!

Last edited:
jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friend, I think that the changes that are coming in the league of pokerstars are very good because now there will be better quality of game will not be seen so much to the desquisados players that in the first hand they go all in if they did not already think They should act calmly if they want to win something do not you think?

A

Agneska2701

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friend, I think that the changes that are coming in the league of pokerstars are very good because now there will be better quality of game will not be seen so much to the desquisados players that in the first hand they go all in if they did not already think They should act calmly if they want to win something do not you think?

Completely agree with you. It's just impossible to watch such a stupid "all-in" game every next hand.
I believe those changes must be good. At least for people who really want to show their skills but not a mess

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very good the mumps mainly as the VPPS are not an exergence for awards ... that discouraged me to participate .... member-only in 3 tournaments also very good

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's fair that the differential is a single deposit.

The system of vpps to obtain the prizes, whether in the premier or in the open is much worse.

In qualifying and scoring system, I found the monthly limit of tournaments fantastic and be based on the best 15 campaigns.

In prizes, they reward fewer players and more equally

We will not have a league champ leading 1.5k in the open or 5k in the premier

B507

B507

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg.. c`mon - folk`s !
What a school ?
What a league ?
Play in 10k field - full of junkies & dummies, over than 5 hour`s, and with prize pool less than 100 places (where only 1st & 2nd place have gift more than $1) !?
What are you talking about ???
Are you silly one ?
Just - forget it !
Life is so short one - for that s**t !

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completely agree with you. It's just impossible to watch such a stupid "all-in" game every next hand.
I believe those changes must be good. At least for people who really want to show their skills but not a mess

I completely disagree. The premier league never was a "all-in" junkie garden but as far as open league - it never was a focus of attention to most players. I expect, on the contrary - worse plays now because only the best 15 count meaning that there is a room for blind all in bets as never was the case when you lose points if busting out early.