Catching the global poker special!!!!!!

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t care what anybody has to say Who oppose what I’m about to say about this site and I know that I’m a skilled enough player to know when bad things are going on I’m not even asking for somebody’s opinion I’m stating a fact. You know you could cash out a global poker and you can make money and global poker and they do pay you that’s not the issue. The issue is they literally screw you damn near every other hand with one per centers nonstop and set you up with The best cards when they know you’re going to go all in with it specially on the dealer Button. Their little bullshit ways to try to keep you buying into other games and And knocking out people with the best hands and especially when you see like five all in’s and the person with the worst cards takes all of them out because he/she/AI, super user account etc. because the person is the chip leader. And not only do you see and get done to yourself constant one per centers and I’m not talking about buying into like a little tournament I’m Talking about big ass tournaments and big ass bets. People that play solid the whole time and then make a call that no one would do specially when you’re about to get the top three which is the highest payouts. And so there’s five of us left end it pays out 13 places and the top three will receive 500 or 100 apiece playing the daily Hundo and big ass tournaments two including big ass cash games. So there’s five of us left I am definitely guaranteed the money the other guy to my left has like 8000 chips to my left and I get AK and shove all in and if I win I take the guy out with a big stack and if he wins he takes me out with the big stack including the guy that has 8000 chips And he called me with a 34 off suit and anybody with more than two brain cells going in the same direction knows that nobody’s gonna make that call while playing take the whole time just a risk being knocked out with like the two worst cards and he was guaranteed the money and he paid out 20,000 I shove all in with my AK And the guy to my left is already all in because the blinds are so high. So I went all In for like 90,000 he has 70,000 chips left And remember I re-raised him and there’s absolutely no way someone would make that call and less they knew for 100% sure that those cards are coming And we both missed the flop into bitch smack me in the face it comes runner runner threes and I don’t care anybody on here who thinks that that’s logical or he’s playing crazy no he’s not playing crazy because there’s other people who have more chips than both of us remember to table of five and I raised his 20,000 with an all In so it doesn’t make logical sense to do that just to be taken out and the difference between $100 and $10. Keep in mind he was already guaranteed money just like me of the hundred dollars that is. There’s no way that anybody could ever convince me that it’s not set up because I know 100% it is. Just sit here and record for the day any table you go to and just watch how railroaded people get Buy the most insane runner runners ever like I’m talking about these are the only two cars that can beat me and they have to come runner runner for you to win. So God Effen dammit wake up realize that we need to hold sites like this accountable and that’s just one of many story I have about this place. And I know they have predictive programming and I’m about to tell you how you can figure that out on your own they have a basic I guess you could say a software or a strategy like that recognizes how you play and how most people would play the cards regardless of the situation of these cards. But when you make an unexpected move like you call somebody’s bet but they expected you to fold. How many of you can honestly say that when a situation like that happens even if you never knew about that until I told you just now that’s how you know the situation is completely different than anybody else’s butHow many of you can honestly say that when a situation like that happens even if you never knew about that until I told you just now that’s how you know the situation is completely different than anybody else’s but we all experience it. The river card poses for like five seconds and it’s like calculating through the cars to find something to beat you. I watched the chip leader go all In in a tournament I was playing I was playing with five all ins That called Him And so after the flop the speed slows down and after 5 seconds the turn and 5 seconds then the river it lays. It’s cycling through to find the guy with a bigger stack to take us out with the worst charge and if you’re saying you never see that you’re lying and there’s a lot of other people out there that would also great you’re lying and we’re not talking about the people that are losingvIt’s cycling through to find the guy with a bigger stack to take us out with the worst charge and if you’re saying you never see that you’re lying and there’s a lot of other people out there that would also great you’re lying and we’re not talking about the people that are losing and so their mad. I’m literally breaking down the scenarios and you know damn well you’ve ran into the same thing. Check out the guy on YouTube that it shows five cards in front of his dealer button And they are the cards that exactly come on the flop turn in the river and I mean it’s almost like it’s a glitch but like it was meant for like a super user so if you don’t believe me go to YouTube and And they are the cards that exactly come on the flat turning River and I mean it’s almost like it’s a glitch but like it was meant for like a super user so if you don’t believe me go to YouTube and see it yourself. And they love to put out the ace you know why because the ace represents aAnd they love to put out the ace you know why because the ace represents action. So they know you’re going to play ace rag or try for that low straight or try for the high Street and the thing hits like 95% of the time, it doesn’t matter if three people have an Ace in their hand. And I wanna say this for the people who are extremely perceptive and they see things that most people don’t and they know they want to call it like it is and you know how you know It’s because when you know when your heart that the one card can That they have to have literally 1 % chance and you knew it was coming like u know when u love someone like that type of a confirmation. Shits a joke for real as bad as jokerstars and there hasn’t been an audit on the orangey since 2017 but yet they run it as a legal site and if it’s a legal site why in the hell shouldn’t it be audited all the time And so that’s suspicious alone.