CardsChat Poker Room

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldn't it be nice for CardsChat to open its own online poker room? And to be completely fair game for all. It doesn't have to have many players at the start, doesn't have to give promotions, just fair game, and fair rake. When the tournament is announced no guaranteed price, but how many people go in. I would play on that kind of site.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to be honest, it would be a big undertaking and a big investment and more likey hard to go against the big sites , It could also affect the generosity from these big sites with the offerings given to us such as the daily and monthly freerolls

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to big investment and hard battle against competition and with uncertain result

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it will be good when everyone does their job well

they are all needed in their place

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no idea how difficult it is to create but it would be cool if CC had its own poker room.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldn't it be nice for CardsChat to open its own online poker room? And to be completely fair game for all. It doesn't have to have many players at the start, doesn't have to give promotions, just fair game, and fair rake. When the tournament is announced no guaranteed price, but how many people go in. I would play on that kind of site.

Sorry to disagree, but I don't think that is a very good idea. There is a lot of overhead in creating and running an online application. The existing sites are doing a good job, and they offer freerolls to us. Not much more you can ask for.

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to disagree, but I don't think that is a very good idea. There is a lot of overhead in creating and running an online application. The existing sites are doing a good job, and they offer freerolls to us. Not much more you can ask for.
Yea I know what kind of logistic nightmare is that, I am sys admin for a serious company. It is quite a task, I am just saying what I would love. I am not saying it is real wish :)

C

Cdawg405

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I know what kind of logistic nightmare is that, I am sys admin for a serious company. It is quite a task, I am just saying what I would love. I am not saying it is real wish :)

How many post would you need to join? 25,000?

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
it would be great if cardschat has its own poker game, but the information it provides is very good and they do their job well:D

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
This would be a long-term planning since, as in other comments, it is to fight against large companies that are already positioned in the world of poker, although it would be good but as I say it would be a great long-term project

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a good ideia, but I think you need a huuuuuuuuuuuge 'bankroll' to do something like that... Isn't easy...

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with some of the others in the idea that it would take away from all the generosities. I look forward to playing the cardschat freeroll each and everyday...… Kinda on pause right now for activity but I very much enjoy the games and chance to raise up the bankroll:):):D:D

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Good evening everyone
I really like Cardchat freerolls, it has very good structures, I played one of those freerolls and I shifted in 3rd place and won $ 31.00, it was a little closer I want to drive a Cardchat Mtt.

Attachments

• cardchat weekly depois 02 55 sou o CL na FT   14 12 2019.jpg
    cardchat weekly depois 02 55 sou o CL na FT 14 12 2019.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 18
andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Not easy at all to have a poker room, as someone said above me you need to have a lot of $$$

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Anyone who thinks it is easy to start an on-line poker site should sit down and have a heart to heart with Phil Galfond. He has been transparent concerning if he had the choice to do it again, he likely would not attempt to start Run It Once.

That's why he is offering up the heads up battles to all comers, he needs to drive traffic to the site which has been losing money since inception (I hope he succeeds).

Even a play money site would take a lot of infrastructure and need a dedicated staff for little or no return.

I think Cards Chat is in a great position just where it is.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It would be a great project to carry out ... that Cardschat one day will have its own online poker site ... it is worth dreaming about it ...! Cardschat has grown a lot and above all it is a very solid and reliable site ...

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, i don't like the idea because eventually cardschat would have interest conflicts and freerolls in other poker rooms could die. anyway it seems it won't happen

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I think CardsChat is doing its job very well,so,please, leave it like that.I think there are home games on pokerstars in which CC members play leagues.

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order to create a worthwhile staff, you will need to compete with other reputable sites that require freerolls and other free money-making opportunities.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldnt imagine a bigger headache lol.I dont believe for 1 second that there is ANY poker program that is not built corrupt or with backdoor keys giving the designers and/or manufacturers and/or purchasers of the programs the ability to manipulate every aspect of the game.For that reason alone i feel it would only lessen CardsChats integrity if they chose to embark on such an endeavor.Just my honest opinion,if it wasnt somehow corrupt enough to equalize stacks and many other things along the way,only the experienced pros would win online and nobody else would stick around long.I think thats about the gist of it,gotta love the game to stick around long enough for the occasional good payday way i see it.GL for 2020 all.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree that creating a new poker site by CC is a bad idea , Many sitesand their players are being helped by CC promotions and CC players have too many options to choose the best with all these CC offerings and freerolls on a variety of different sites.
Too many already exist , competition is very tough . A lot of new sites have no big player pools to be competitive with giant card rooms :) Better CC keep on providing the existing awesome games and chances :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is not necessary! Card Chat, we need to communicate and study! And honest poker rooms we can find on its recommendations!