CardsChat Home Games

agrobcm

agrobcm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, im new one here , you may think that my question is stupid, but is there a group (home games) in which players of our site play? In addition to the freeroll, we can play together. Home games (daily tournaments or cash) I think this will be useful for beginners and for fans. because when you play on ordinary PokerStars tables, the same person sits behind each table, unnecessarily questions arise, can all these bots? I suggest playing "Home Games" - I think it will help beginners, regular fans, this content does not suit those who earn and live at the expense of poker.
If there is such a Group, please give information about it if it is not difficult

If there is no, I propose to open it, it would be excellent

Thanks for Attention

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, im new one here , you may think that my question is stupid, but is there a group (home games) in which players of our site play? In addition to the freeroll, we can play together. Home games (daily tournaments or cash) I think this will be useful for beginners and for fans. because when you play on ordinary PokerStars tables, the same person sits behind each table, unnecessarily questions arise, can all these bots? I suggest playing "Home Games" - I think it will help beginners, regular fans, this content does not suit those who earn and live at the expense of poker.
If there is such a Group, please give information about it if it is not difficult

Thanks for Attention
I'm new on Cardschat also, and welcome !!! I don't know if there are any home games though. I just wanted to tell you hey ;)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for Attention

Hello, we currently have 2 homegames (the Cardschat league) (turbo frenzy Cardschat) in both tournaments there are cash prizes, but the turbo frenzy tournament is late to sign up, and to register in the next fall league you have to meet certain requirements and I see that you do not meet them, for example, having a forum activity for a month, a suggestion for you, we are not blind here, you do not need to use such large letters :p:p:p:p:p

agrobcm

agrobcm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, we currently have 2 homegames (the Cardschat league) (turbo frenzy Cardschat) in both tournaments there are cash prizes, but the turbo frenzy tournament is late to sign up, and to register in the next fall league you have to meet certain requirements and I see that you do not meet them, for example, having a forum activity for a month, a suggestion for you, we are not blind here, you do not need to use such large letters :p:p:p:p:p

Thanks for reply . sorry my bad about size :five: what about buy in sizing? like 1-100 or ? so i need be active here like 1 month and thats all? or there is more requirements ? i registered here today , if possible can u share some Link about Cardschat HomeGames ?

agrobcm

agrobcm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
coz really sometimes i think there is much Bots or bad ppl who use programs ( i dont mean HUD ) like guy in 10 usd Buy In ( Reg ) call my all in with 56 and kick out my AA with with straight . actually i was trying to steal 3 bet from 3 guys ...

:ah4::as4: :5s4::6c4:

:7h4::4d4::8c4::kh4::qd4:

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
We try from time to time to get something going but interest always goes when there are no prizes.

The only steady homegames there is the league.

Here is a thread with info about league
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/all-about-cardschat-league-faq-268433/

Summer league is basically over just a couple days left but you can sign for the next one "Fall League" in the thread below. There are a few requirements to be eligible to participate the details are in the thread check it out when you have some time.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/cardschat-fall-league-2018-sign-up-396665/

agrobcm

agrobcm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We try from time to time to get something going but interest always goes when there are no prizes.

The only steady homegames there is the league.

Here is a thread with info about league
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/all-about-cardschat-league-faq-268433/

Summer league is basically over just a couple days left but you can sign for the next one "Fall League" in the thread below. There are a few requirements to be eligible to participate the details are in the thread check it out when you have some time.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/cardschat-fall-league-2018-sign-up-396665/

Thanks much . it helps me much > hope next month i can try to play in League . its possible to open rooms sometime ? for group members , like simple cash room buy in 1$ - 5$ 5$ -10$ 10$ -20$ ? if u chek my previous message hope u will understand :five:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Sorry no games like this here to my knowledge.

Of course you can open a homegame club and invite others to come and play.
Thanks much . it helps me much > hope next month i can try to play in League . its possible to open rooms sometime ? for group members , like simple cash room buy in 1$ - 5$ 5$ -10$ 10$ -20$ ? if u chek my previous message hope u will understand :five:

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter Club ID number: 2160111

- Enter the Invitation Code: Cardschat Turbo Frenzy
- Put your CardsChat Username in the "Name" area

dont thanks)):)