CardPlayer Poker Tour at Atlantis All-In Poker Series in Reno 3/20-3/30/14

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering if any other CC'ers will be attending this Series of events in Reno, Nv. coming next week? I have my room booked (actually

comped:D ) booked, and although I won't be playing either of the BIG events, being played on the weekends, I will be playing a few smaller events

during the week. As well as hitting the cash games! I'll also be playing morning tournaments at the Peppermill, as they run a $500 added MTT

everyday at 12:30pm (except Sun. it is at 2pm.) I have done well in these games at the Peppermill over the last couple of years, and hope to

continue my success. I have hopes of playing the $550 buy-in, $40,000 GTD, on 3/37/14, if I can satellite in. I'm scheduled to leave the day of

that event BUT, I'll definitely stay and drive home after the game if need be.:D ;) Let me know if you will be there. I'll be the guy with chips, and

wearing a blue NY Giants hat with a NY logo. Don't be afraid to say hi or congratulate me on the success I plan on having.:D Here is some info

on the Series from Atlantis' site:

MARCH 20-30 • RENO
CardPlayer Poker Tour – Atlantis All-In Poker Series:

$215,000 Guaranteed Prize Money

The 10-day poker series features a variety of events with buy-ins ranging from $50-$1,100. Players will have the option to compete in the No Limit Hold’em Main Event on Friday, March 28th or Saturday March 29th. The Main Event Final Table will be held on Sunday, March 30th with a guaranteed prize of $125,000. Players may buy directly into the Main Event or qualify during a variety of satellite tournaments, all of which will be covered live at www.cardplayer.com

I plan on making a thread to track my progress while I'm there. Hopefully I see at least one other CC member there!

Last edited: