CC Elite CC=AWESOME! Woof
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
https://secure.carbonpoker.ag/chip-king.html
$10,000 Chip King

This April CarbonPoker brings the $10,000 Chip King promotion back into the fold. Starting April 1st, there will be a freeroll every Sunday of the month for players who opt-in to the Chip King promotion and earn at least 100 VIP points in the month to qualify for each individual weekly freeroll.

How it Works

Each week the prize pool for the Chip King Freeroll will grow. The first week we'll award $1,000 in free cash, the second week, $1,500, the third, $2,500 and finally on April 27th all players who earn 500 VIP points between the 1st and 25th of April will gain entry to the final $5,000 freeroll. Custom starting stacks will be determined based on the total VIP points earned throughout the month of April.

How to Qualify

It's easy. Players qualify by earning VIP Points. Each tournament has a qualification period, if your account has earned 100 VIP Points or more during the qualification period you qualify for the weekly freeroll! You will start with a stack corresponding to the amount of points you've earned below.

This one is definitely for grinders, of which I am not. GL to anyone who meets the requirements!

Last edited by a moderator:
Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few bucks on there but not enough to do any damage here, is there any easy way to get money on Carbon yet? (i.e. not western union)