Carbon Poker account registration

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried on several occasions to open an account on Carbon Poker, but, alas, all fails. I know that I made a couple of errors in trying to open it, but, several requests to customer support have gone unanswered. Can anyone here try to help me resolve this? Anyone here got any "pull" over there? If there is a chance that you can help, I'll give whoever needs it my email address in a PM. Thanks.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly whats happening??? when you try to download it does a popup ask to install an ActiveX program??? or are you getting it downloaded then it wont let you create an account???? there are some States that they wont let you on because of State rules, i think its Hawaii and a few others that certain sites will Not let you play, is your State listed in the Drop Down Box when trying to register ?? buck

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it isn't a "state" problem because I'm in Illinois as well an have a Carbon Poker acct.

Buck is right Roland, give us more specific details on what exactly is happening or the error you're getting and we'll help you the best we can if their support is being unresponsive.

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm ... really, you should explain us what exactly is the problem.

Btw, Carbon Poker support is one of worst I've seen. Few days ago, there was some problem with their software, I couldn't start it at all, and I immediately wrote an e-mail to CP support asking them what is it. Their answer was something like this (I'm not currently at home to do exact copy/paste):
Dear customer, please check your firewall, or be patient, the new version of software v4.2 is coming out in october 2007 ...

From my experience, I'd rather recommend you PokerNordica.com, site on same network ... at least their support is much better

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep getting a pop up that reads email address already exists

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you have an account at poker.com or (similar site) as they are the same software etc

Could you use another email account? - i use gmail (google-mail) its easy to set up & free :)

I had a similar thing happen with my account when i tried to open Carbon with my name there.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only Country not allowed on the merge network is Australia ( but prolly NZ too ). I have accounts at Poker, Carbon, Iron Duke and Spin 32, all on the merge network. Never had a problem depositing or cashing out. If you cannot open an account at Carbon, open one up at Iron Duke, same games same players.

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somebody should merge this topics about merge network :)
That way we could speak for all MGN poker rooms related stuff.

I like playing on their network, but I wanna change from Carbon to some else site because tables there looks so dark and depressive. Can you please post somewhere pictures of Yellowstone table on Spin32 and Ironduke ?

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's interesting wha you say abouIron Duke pothole, do our freerolls show up there too. Might be an option until I can get things straightened out wit carbon poker!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Roland,, after reading Kenzies post i would think twice about playing @ carbon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, buck:D