Carbon Poker

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know whats really going on with carbon poker? They used to have private freerolls and lots of freerolls they would also offering. After all the payment issues it seems that no one wants to play there is this because they are in serious problems staying on or they are on a transition of new owner?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea , I stopped playing there a while B4 all this stuff started. I never cashed out at Carbon , I didn't really like playing on the software.I'll have to check back here , I'd like to here whats up also. Good Luck.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea , I stopped playing there a while B4 all this stuff started. I never cashed out at Carbon , I didn't really like playing on the software.I'll have to check back here , I'd like to here whats up also. Good Luck.

They have the best U.S. software there is, it's no P.S. but yea. Carbon is still cashing people out slowly yes, and that has really hurt their traffic.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Private freerolls stopped because they cut affiliate ties with everyone, and for the most part those were the last set of freerolls they be running outside of special promotions they used to run like shark week and for football or such.

Yes many people have stayed away because of the slower than normal cash out times.

I'm pretty sure they cut out their lowest stake cash games as well so now only offer the lowest being 10NL which sucks for someone wanting to start out smallish and build a bankroll. It would be great to see them rebound but they will seriously need to fix the cashout issues if they have any hope and then somehow figure out how to get traffic again since they have for many cut out all good reasons to play there (like leaderboards or good freerolls etc)

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a shame they went out i liked playing there good graphics and good games.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why cash out at somes site took ages to be processed but in the mean time a deposit took only less than a second.Mind boggling to me.:deal:

Thing like this will only drive away existence and potential customer.Players want easy access to their money not endless days of waiting and poor responds from customer support.

So far i had seen the only sites that been consistent on payment is only pokerstars and 888.That is why they are the leaders in this industry and other poker sites should follow their honorable example.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started having problems with Carbon two months ago, and it was down hill all the way until last week. My account is empty now, and I don't plan to play there anymore.

D

dontquit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never been impressed with Carbon. I like the emoticons and accolades and the fact that you can look up your opponents but cashout is slow and a lot of disconnects. Hoping beyond hope stars makes it back into the US. I will party down if that happens!!!