Carbon Poker $25K Dollar Frenzy Sunday, July 27

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon 25k Gtd $1.10 buy-in July 27th anyone?

Carbon Poker is having a $25,000 Guaranteed on July 27th. Buy-in is $1.10 ... yes just a Dollar Ten! Registration has already begun for those who feel inclined to register now (I'll wait til that Sunday myself to make sure I'm free).

This event is likely going to be quite long and has rebuys allowed for hours so it's going to be interesting. 1st place is projected to be around $5,000 at the moment. My BR can handle this event plus perhaps a extra buy-in or two.

Tournament Details

Tournament Name: $25,000 Dollar Frenzy
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2014
Time: 16:00 Server Time
Buy-in: $1.10 Cash or Entry Coupon
Tab Location: Tournaments > Special/Regular

You can download Carbon Poker here.

This seems like a cheap but insane event. If anyone else knows of any others, let me know :)

Anyone else taking a shot?

Last edited by a moderator:
dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep... I'll be there. Pretty sure many CC members will be attending this event. Last year, CC gave out free tickets:santaclau

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, will make a post in Card room.
PS: would later register.
cos it is a re-entry. don't want to use too much buyins to gamble,but would use 1-2 buyins to try luck.:D

P

pokieman04

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yes I will definitely be playing, I will probably register about an hr into the tournament because of the debuts...I think it will be a lot of fun...wish they would do stuff like that more often

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. It would be nice if they did this more often. I loved the WC freerolls as it allowed me to get a BR "started". It would be nice if they did at least 1 ultra-low buy-in mega event each month.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just recieved a message stating the 25k dollar frenzy has been cancelled. All buy-ins will be credited back to your account. In the lobby, the tourney is still there and I'm still registered....Strange:hmmmm2:

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they say why it was cancelled?

bsam

bsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kind of glad it was cancelled I think I would of joined and I don't think it would be satisfying playing like 10+ hours to probably not even cash. But if I won yeah it would work out pretty good.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just recieved a message stating the 25k dollar frenzy has been cancelled. All buy-ins will be credited back to your account. In the lobby, the tourney is still there and I'm still registered....Strange:hmmmm2:
i am confused to. now this just seems sketchy.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will definitely play if I'm available! Still open for registration. How did you receive that message dealio96?

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Registration seemed still open last night and some 800+ people already registered. I do hope the event happens and hopefully CC can put something together for the event as well.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see how their title page would be opening with it if they were cancelling the event. I'll be entering and going all in tell I have a decent stack I will be sure to throw some dollars away.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My internet might be getting shut off before then and not sure if getting new provider in time :( if so though and it is still open I am for sure in and I hope I am sitting at jsh table so I can call his all-ins and get monster stack at start.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon lottery 1 buck buyin event.

Looks like a lot of overlap.

invest 1 buck to try luck, would have thousands times of return if lucky enough
Carbon

Good luck on tables.
PS: it is a re entry event.:D:D:D

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunny, this is one of the reasons I admire you so much!

I absolutely love how you are calling this a lottery!

Absolutely, my friend, this will be THE donkament of 2014!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Carbon Poker is hosting a $25,000 guaranteed tournament for a low buy-in of only $1.10! Payouts are said to be generous (we take that to mean it will pay out a lot of places), and with a buy-in that low, how can you miss it?

Tournament Details

Tournament Name: $25,000 Dollar Frenzy
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2014
Time: 16:00 Server Time
Buy-in: $1.10 Cash or Entry Coupon
Tab Location: Tournaments > Special/Regular

You can download Carbon Poker here.

So--who's in?

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*Calls the ISP to have JPoling internet shut off before July 27th* .... *evil grin*

then

*makes sure to be sitting at jsh169's table himself*

LOL. Can't wait for the event myself! I expect to see a LOT of people going for quick double ups though. I'm sure Jsh won't be alone! The first 2-3 hours might be all-in fests!

W

Wickedonesin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started this thread a while ago. Is there a more "official" thread being setup to inform / keep track of CC players entering?

B

BigJMoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes definately 1 of a kind i cant wait hope i have a good run goodluck to you all see ya on the felts

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i be playing for shizzle, already regged and hopefully subbing itt will be my reminder. GL to all that are iftw

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I started this thread a while ago. Is there a more "official" thread being setup to inform / keep track of CC players entering?
I made one, but someone merged it with this one. :p I added the important info to your OP though, so this thread should suffice. :)

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
S3mper's 25K Frenzy (Carbon)

I plan on playing in the Carbon $1.10 25K Frenzy it starts in 9 days on Sunday July 27th.

With a 25K GTD and a $1 buy in the field will be enormous and a grueling grind.. However with a 25K GTD and a $1 buy in it could potentially be an amazing investment!

I plan on firing up to 5-10 bullets in this thing if needed and plan on playing like an idiot (but thinking like a shark) during the early stages of this massive tournament in order to give myself a legitimate shot at going deep.

Thought I would make this rail thread 9 days early so I don't have to do it later and to remind people to play in this!

CARBON

Buy in - $1+.10

Starting Stack - 3,000

Level Structure - 10 minute blinds

MTT name : $25,000 dollar frenzy [77825790]

Late reg - 2 Hours 50 minutes

Re-entry

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gl man, I'm essentially doing the exact same as you. I have $10 on Carbon that's been there for ages, will use that for as many bullets as needed.

Hopefully CC members can have a deep run at this! :)

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think there might already be a thread somewhere re this :p, but im playing if i remember it. Currently registered with my 1 and only bullet unless i cash the fr and maybe buyin game next week (hopefully i don't forget about the fr like i did this week blah).

Agree hope cc'ers run deep and TID....like this ccer right here (ME :D)