carbon poker

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thinking of adding carbon to my growing list of rooms, i see cc uses them, any likes, dislikes? any feedback would be appreciated thanks

W

wewe1109

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Carborn poker is ok.
I don't know about any ring games, cause I just play tournament.
Great promotions, and every 4 hours freeroll tournament.
but like other sites, u can see fish.

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon was never on my list of top sites but I played a few games there with Cardschat and I have to say it has grown on me. I like it although I do think it is still behind FT and PS.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is great. The software is very fast, it is very nice graphically, and the have a lot of funny animations which makes the game more enjoyable. I recommend it highly.:)

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Carbon has the nicest software. Easy to use and pleasing to the eye. It may not have the traffic of FT or PS but it is worth a look.

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon is great. The software is very fast, it is very nice graphically, and the have a lot of funny animations which makes the game more enjoyable. I recommend it highly.:)

I agree...if they could combine the avatars used on Fulltilt with the other it would be better though, IMO! But the funny stuff does make time fly...although I think it's somewhat distracting at times!:D

T

ted80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wouldn't say its fast...it was lagging when i had 10 tables going on there! haha. no its not too bad at all...a real pretty skin, i think anyway, for that network. there are good opportunities to build a bankroll there, since they've changed the format of those fun step sng's...plus the CC fr there, which i've missed a few weeks straight now cause of work. i used to not play much at all there, but like tom said, it has grown on me.

ean

ean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The software on all those Merge network sites is the best. One card show, and some fun chat icons, etc.

I can't say that their card play is very realistic, but that's a fault shared with a lot of online places, even the big ones.

Hambone8705

Hambone8705

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very asthetically pleasing if your into that sort of thing. It is one step behind PS actual gameplay wise, but they do have the ONE CARD SHOW!
Obviously nowhere near the ppl of PS or FT but it is definately worth the 5 mins it takes to download. Oh yeah they have micro PL Badugi =)

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Pretty much that. I thoroughly enjoy most tourneys there, although the traffic and micros are lacking.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the tournament structure there, because almost all Carbon tournies are rebuy, add on, or both.

Other than that, I like the site for the same reasons mentioned above.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got a carbon account to play the CC freerolls. I noticed in the options menu there is and option that says "never deal it twice", what is that about?

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If both players have the option unblocked and agree at the table (I assume theres a popup "do you want to run it twice") they can see two flops like on HSP. Has to only be for cash games, and don't know if you get to see your opponents cards before agreeing or not.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If both players have the option unblocked and agree at the table (I assume theres a popup "do you want to run it twice") they can see two flops like on HSP. Has to only be for cash games, and don't know if you get to see your opponents cards before agreeing or not.

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks D'

G

Grindit9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Does anyone know if you get to see them before or after you decide? Its probably before but i am keen to know this. Think its a cool option.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wrote "two flops" of/c I meant you can see the board run out twice.

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I signed up to carbon recently and my advice would be make sure you have 14 days free before depositing - the $500 new player freerolls are a gold mine!

came 1st and 3rd for $185 (missed 3 of them as I hadnt planned it very well).

They seem to have some decent promos but quite hard to fully understand some of them!

Software as people above say is good, though there is a bit of a lack of games (eg dont get thousands in a $1 mtt like stars/ FT)

Definitely worth a look.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just got a carbon account to play the CC freerolls. I noticed in the options menu there is and option that says "never deal it twice", what is that about?
Oh, so i can beat you on their now :p. Oh so you know CC games on Carbon are harder Mr players champ.
I just like the Smilies.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like their reward system ... you have to make 5000 points before you get anything or can transfer money and until you do they charge 15 bucks to cash out with a check and the minimum is 100.

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a great way to kick off your bankroll:

We are close to hitting 3000 Facebook fans.When we do Ill give away 10 $109 coupons! Join now! CarbonPoker | Facebook

CarbonPoker
CarbonPoker is a safe and secure online poker site on the Merge Network. With one of the slickest playing interfaces in the business, Carbon offers everything from Heads Up to MTT play. With side games and unmatched payouts and jackpots, CarbonPoker is your place to play.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Que? Speak English in the forum please.
Oh i was haft asleep, when i did that post :p.
See you Friday..:smile:

Here's a great way to kick off your bankroll:

We are close to hitting 3000 Facebook fans.When we do Ill give away 10 $109 coupons! Join now! CarbonPoker | Facebook

CarbonPoker
CarbonPoker is a safe and secure online poker site on the Merge Network. With one of the slickest playing interfaces in the business, Carbon offers everything from Heads Up to MTT play. With side games and unmatched payouts and jackpots, CarbonPoker is your place to play.

Last edited:
sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I believe there is a lot of money to be made on Carbon/Ipoker network.

Seems to be a lot of Fish and newbie's (new players) as i call them.

Seems to run alot smoother then other places i have played. Really can not slag it off at all.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say that their card play is very realistic, but that's a fault shared with a lot of online places, even the big ones.

Rigged, lol. :D